User
Pass
2FA

2 Newbies need help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message320
Nomegusta95

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2018 20:29)

Post Posted: 05-11-2018, 11:54:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.
Friend and i want to start playing on this server and i have few questions.
1. So he wants to be a monk and i shaman (healer) and i have heard that some specs are bugged. So if you can tell me either of these classes is bugged, ty ^^
2. We are pve players, so we are not interested in pvp so can you tell me in what conditions are dungeons and raids.
3. I like professions so if you can tell me which professions are good on this server.

Thank you for answers. Cheers ^^

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 05-11-2018, 12:16:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

All classes been reworked, so far nothing is bugged
I wonder who your source is.

Every level 100+ dungeons and raids are fully implemented and working as intended.

For professions, alchemy and herbalism and mining are the best for gold making

There is an option that you can test charactera for a while, use that to make your own opinion and if you find bugs you can always report it.

Did you took a look at our migrations? So then you have a quick start with 2 characters that you prefer.

If you still require my assistance feel free to ask

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:49:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x