User
Pass
2FA

A Light in the Darkness quest bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1269
GrumpyB

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-11-2018 09:50)

Post Posted: 04-09-2018, 09:21:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I was doing this quest and when I got the objective "Use the portal to Netherlight Temple", when I use the portal the quest doesn't progress. What can I do for this?
0 0

rapidus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2020 09:44)

Post Posted: 16-09-2018, 19:25:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GrumpyB wrote:
So I was doing this quest and when I got the objective "Use the portal to Netherlight Temple", when I use the portal the quest doesn't progress. What can I do for this?

same problem ... once spoken with the 2 npc there are 2 portals taking one should lead you to the scenario ... but leads you to your class hall instead of starting the scenario...

0 0

pilgrimm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-02-2022 14:42)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-03-2019, 11:09:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For anyone still coming to the forums about it:

There are 2 portals. When you mouse over them, one has a gear icon (class hall) and one has a hand icon (scenario). You want to click the one with the hand icon to go to the scenario.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 12:18:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x