User
Pass
2FA

Affliction - Sephuz in m+

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message363
Sulphos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-03-2021 18:10)

Post Posted: 07-11-2019, 03:26:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you pushed keys in Legion you know that Sephuz is the meta legendary for m+ for Affliction that makes the difference between okay dps and great dps. Huge issue on this server is the long lasting bug that Sephuz isn't triggered by pet silence/stun which is horrible.

Apart from that I've noticed differences regarding which mobs can be used to trigger Sephuz, and it might be interesting to have a list of at least differences so we know where we are at. I haven't played much yet on this server and tbh these existing Sephuz issues are pretty demotivating, but I'm starting the list:

Neltharion's lair

- Rokmora's adds are fear immune (different from retail)
- Naraxa's adds can be feared (different from retail)

Eye of Aszhara

- Lady Hatecoil's adds are fear immune (different from retail)

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 07-11-2019, 11:40:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moved the topic from class-related discussion into the PvE bug report section, as it is thematically more appropriate. @OP please update your topic with screenshots and information that will be up to our bug reports standard, so the developer team can investigate and eventually also fix the issue at hand.

Thank you for helping improve the quality of the server.

Kind regards,
GM Topgun

0 0

Sulphos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-03-2021 18:10)

Post Posted: 07-11-2019, 13:51:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry for that, didn't intend to create a bug report as I have the feeling that the dev team is way too busy with addressing the already reported, higher priority issues (Sephuz trigger bug had been reported long time ago..) I'm happy to help with reporting dungeon/boss mechanic bugs in the future though -

Feel free to close thread.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:15:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x