User
Pass
2FA

[All Realms] PvE Event 11 - BWD 25HC FULL RUN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Show all posts
Author Message93615
Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 18-06-2012, 22:09:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The second official Freakz PvE Event

Date / Time: 30/06/2012 @ 20:00 SERVER TIME!!!
Encounter: Full BWD 25hc run, order of bosses: Magmaw -> ODS -> Maloriak -> Atramades -> Chimaeron. (You must respect this order)

Rules!
  • Only 1 team / guild.
  • Only guilds with subforum may participate to this event.
  • If server crash happens, I won't delay it because it would be unfair for everyone, so just log in again as fast as you can and start dpsing again, let's just hope it won't occur.
  • After you defeat each boss you must type ".gmn GUILDNAME_BOSSNAME" + make a screenshot with the SERVER TIME like this. (Only the guildmaster may type .gmn)
  • If any guild tries to "trick" us by going on 25normal instead of 25hc, they will receive a nasty account suspend
  • Respect the boss order or you will be disqualified
  • Arcanotron's ability will not be spellstealable during the event to avoid exploits
  • The trash mobs must be alive when you enter the instance. The following mobs must be there when you enter: x2 Golem Sentry, Maimgor, Ivoroc, Pyrecraw, x4 Drakeadon Mongrel, x2 Drakonid Slayer, 8x Spirits from Atramedes' room.You are NOT allowed to use invisibility potions or any other trick/spell/talent/potion/hack to skip the trash.
  • GameMasters will not be allowed to participate to the event with any in-game character to avoid any further discussion about raids having GameMasters in them.

Rewards!
  • 1st: (372 BWD item + 1 Mount) OR (1 Mount + 1 Title)
  • 2nd: 372 BWD item OR 1 Mount OR 1 Title
  • 3rd: 1 Ground Mount

Notes:
Only players that attended to at least 3/5 of the raid bosses will receive the reward. [Maximum of 25 players]
"BWD item" means any item from BWD except Nefarian.
1st and 2nd places may choose both Fly and Ground mounts.

How to Join
Make a post on this thread like this
Code:
Guild name:
Raid leader:
Realm:

Additional note: The BWD entering zone will be made sanctuary during the event. You will STAY in front of the portal until I say "GO". We will have macros with /who g-"GUILDNAME" for every guild. Any guild that has any player in BWD before my GO will be disquailified.

Joined guilds so far

GENESIS:
  • DeathWish(Moonshards)
  • HKP(Qiu)
  • I need a Life(Sharkyz)
  • The Haters(Neffy)
  • The Divinity(Dcnu)
  • Ejusdem Generis(Luminosa)
  • The Betrayers(Marrow)
  • Specii(Redblaster)
  • Awaken(Ellena)
  • Madness(Justandrew)

EVOLUTION:
  • Ground Zero(Xersica)
  • Sublime(Testdummy)
  • Old Gang(Mcstab)
  • Evo(Maev)

EXODUS:
  • Crysis(Mely)
  • Eminence EU(Aiitu)
  • Black Rose(Horny)

Last edited by Zohlomg on 30-06-2012, 08:27:44; edited 12 times in total
0 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 20-06-2012, 19:15:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Daca doriti drama, apelati la mine, ating unde trebuie -. Thx (Zohl e incepator)
0 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 01-07-2012, 10:13:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ofc, ca eu am inchis topicul :/ . Daca il lasam si eu deschis ca si el faceam mai mult flame + replays + views. Deci B@FT@ zohl
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 01 July 2012 11:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 12:52:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x