User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [All zones] World quest rewards: incorrect Azerite armor item level

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message736
Bejido

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2021 20:25)

Post Posted: 28-01-2021, 04:54:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -
Character name: Bejido
Bug description: all world quest rewards that give crates of Azerite Armor show and actually offer an item level of 300
Proof: https://imgur.com/TkXiarz ; https://imgur.com/xEKB4r0 ; https://imgur.com/Q7fm1yA

The screens show my item level and the type of rewards the missions offer me. The other shows the item in the inventory received from the missions.
A friend of mine (PG Zardalys) also had the same problem, he had to find the single piece of azerite as a direct reward (I only found one).
With our other characters everything seems to work correctly.
It has persisted for several days, due to this problem I am unable to advance with the item level because they lower my average by a lot. Do you have any idea what it depends on?
I hope you can help me ... thanks.

PS: sorry for the incorrect language, I don't speak English well: /

EDIT: add one screen

Last edited by Bejido on 28-01-2021, 23:06:04; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Ekyso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2021 19:44)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-01-2021, 03:48:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there! I encountered this issue aswell on my demon hunter 385 item level when i was in orgrimmar i was seeing the wq rewards and emissary giving 300 ilvl but after i used the portal to zuldazaar, the problem was fixed. Is this issue still happening to your character? And if so, could u please try to unstuck the character from the website, disable addons and delete your cache folder inside the game installation folder?
0 0

Bejido

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2021 20:25)

Post Posted: 29-01-2021, 22:58:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ekyso wrote:
Hey there! I encountered this issue aswell on my demon hunter 385 item level when i was in orgrimmar i was seeing the wq rewards and emissary giving 300 ilvl but after i used the portal to zuldazaar, the problem was fixed. Is this issue still happening to your character? And if so, could u please try to unstuck the character from the website, disable addons and delete your cache folder inside the game installation folder?

I tried to remove all the addons, use the unsuck and go to different locations, including Zuldazar, it always stays like that.
I can't progress with the item level, I've been like this for two weeks ... -

Last edited by Bejido on 29-01-2021, 23:30:56; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 06-09-2021, 23:45:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Bejido,

This issue is a duplicate. Here is the trello link so you can track its development.

Good day,
Connover

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 06 September 2021 21:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 00:06:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x