User
Pass
2FA

Another round with warrior fixes?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message248
Dannyboy001
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-04-2020 18:11)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 06-12-2019, 19:42:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I already know you're going to say "Every class will be fixed in time", I'm just giving voice to my concern, no offense or such intended, so just read it please.

I've seen you guys have fixed classes systematically lately, one class at a time and you did an amazing job with most of them, however back when you did the round with warriors there were only a couple of bugs reported, ever since that 17 new bugs were found, some of which are borderline game breaking. It's a FACT that warriors have a *** of bug reports sitting in the confirmed section, not just me crying about my own spec.
So please could you take another look at them? (this is a rhetorical question)

The light has abandoned you!
0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 06-12-2019, 19:44:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It will be fixed when the class dev starts working on it

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 06 December 2019 17:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:46:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x