User
Pass
2FA

Arena season reset
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5912
Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 22-02-2017, 12:55:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In recent light of couple top players using WPE which resulted them a permanent ban, I am afraid that they've might shared their little secret to their arena partners.And since we all know that this is spreading like "ebola", we have either to investigate lots of to players or find a way to stop these exploits.But arena season reset without rewards would be most fair thing to do, considering that half of the players on the ladder are abusers,exploiters etc. and nothing can stop them from exploiting again.We even have some examples:Dreamsriper,Darcknnes and Sakion.These guys keep wintrading and using WPE even after they got banned.For me this is getting ridiculous and out of control.Some of those players that got banned are offering now exploits in exchange for someone's character so they can continue exploiting.Now I know that most if you would disagree with me, saying "Omg,I've tryharded so hard to get into top 10 or whatever", but you know how the situation is.We all end up blaming the guy who gets gladiator title for wintrading,exploiting etc.
2 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 April 2017 05:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 24-04-2024, 02:42:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x