User
Pass
2FA

Argent Gruntling pet mailbox not functioning properly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message286
Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 30-12-2019, 07:09:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Argent Gruntling
Bug description: You can see in the image below, I have some mail. The mailbox from the Argent Gruntling battle pet cannot be used to read the incoming mail. If you go to a normal mailbox after using Argent Gruntling's mailbox, you can no longer read your mail as well.
Proof:

1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 20-01-2020, 03:56:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When you first summon the companion and select the mailbox ability, it truly does appear that the mail gets bugged. It seems that you don't have any mail even if you do, and it also bugs out other mailboxes.

Spoiler:

But if you relog and firstly check the usual mailbox and then summon the companion, his mailbox will work as intended and it won't bug other mailboxes.

Spoiler:

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zelox, 20 January 2020 01:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:22:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x