User
Pass
2FA

Armory fix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message180
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 05-01-2020, 15:01:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It would be nice if for 7.3.5, besides adding the new antorus raid progress/seething shore battleground info, you would update the armory site, because as it is now there are a few glitches (I think that all these problems come from the fact that it was shared with the MoP server), more precisely:

- remove the features that are irrelevant for this expansion, like weapon enchants missing/reforging/minor or major glyphs, etc.
- fix te ilvl of characters, now it is just an average of all items, even if artifact should always count twice, so that full donors now show ilvl 958 for example, or it shows the average with a 750 ilvl off-hand for "double artifacts" (both items from a double artifact should be of same ilvl)
- item upgrades for looted items very frequently show wrong ilvl (like mythic 15 titanforged = 910 ilvl same as mythic 15, or tomb gear only showing 890 ilvl etc.)
- some boss encounters appear twice (like engine of souls+desolate host, gul'dan+the demon within etc.)

On the other hand, it would be nice to see things similar to blizzard's armory's content like pvp/pve achievements from this expansion, honor talents/prestige, mythic+ etc.; I don't write this to criticize, rather these fixes would make the armory a cool and professional-looking addition to the main site in the next patch, especially since most legion items/trinkets show up correctly already.

3 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 00:46:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We started updating it but will take some time until it's all done.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 15:35:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x