User
Pass
2FA

[Artifact] Mage tower appearance progress,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message2112
Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2020 00:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 31-05-2019, 06:06:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi i like to know if there any way to track the progress for mage tower color tints. some sort of add on or macro. we had a macro for hidden appearance tints, but now we have a option in game for that.. i want some macro like that to find progress

anyone have any suggestions

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-05-2019, 11:30:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Chamath,

First of all, please be aware that you have made this post in the Mists of Pandaria section.
You can find the Legion section here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Q-A-f5575.html

Now, onto your question:

There's no way to track the dungeon tint with a macro. There is nothing for it in WoW's API, so Macros, AddOns, Scripts etc are not able to read any data for this.
A bit unfortunate that Blizzard decided not to include it in the API, but it is what it is.

I recommend keeping track of what you've done in a text document or, oldschool style, with pen and paper.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Post Posted: 01-06-2019, 05:55:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello again,

The appearance specifically requires you to kill all dungeon bosses while USING the default tint of the Mage Tower appearance, meaning that any kills you've done to bosses before acquiring the appearance (or any kills in other specs, or while not using the appearance) do not count.

Again, it's absolutely impossible to have any macro or script tracking it, your only way would be to manually track it yourself by writing it down.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Post Posted: 01-06-2019, 14:45:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Progress for the dungeons was not reset.

For the PvP Brawl it's different, since the whole requirement was changed.

You never made any progress on that one, as it was "Win Rated Battlegrounds" before. You had 0 of 10 on that, obviously.

Now it was changed to Brawls, but your original progress - aka 0 - remained.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:56:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x