User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Auto-dismount on Suramar flight zone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1337
indil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-03-2022 22:49)

Votes: 54

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-04-2019, 15:14:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Sometimes when you fly on Suramar, you get auto-dismount and i don't know why. Maybe could be the "changing zone" in suramar. One time it's happened as soon as i went out of Suramar toward Meredil.
Proof: It's hard to catch that bug and i can't make a video, cause i got old pc. Maybe anybody else can confirm.

Note: Well, seems i managed to catch one of the types of dismount when someone goes out Suramar and Masquerade button vanishes, you get dismount.

Last edited by indil on 01-05-2019, 15:17:09; edited 1 time in total
0 0

narjes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2019 19:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-04-2019, 15:36:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm.
Some places in Dalaran too.

Last edited by narjes on 30-04-2019, 15:38:58; edited 1 time in total
1 0

indil

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-05-2019, 15:21:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

indil wrote:
Bug description: Sometimes when you fly on Suramar, you get auto-dismount and i don't know why. Maybe could be the "changing zone" in suramar. One time it's happened as soon as i went out of Suramar toward Meredil.
Proof: It's hard to catch that bug and i can't make a video, cause i got old pc. Maybe anybody else can confirm.

narjes wrote:
Confirm.

Note: Well, seems i managed to catch one of the types of dismount when someone goes out Suramar and Masquerade button vanishes, you get dismount.

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 08:34:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

indil wrote:
indil wrote:

narjes wrote:
Confirm.

I cannot reproduce this. Works fine for me: https://imgur.com/a/IKXVSva.
Could you make a video?

We all pay eventually
0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:33)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 09:12:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fly above the main road to cos. I always get dismounted there. Near the entrance to cos there i a small road with a statue. at 47 - 65 on the map. I always hit the ground there.

Last edited by alexandru512 on 03-05-2019, 09:19:11; edited 3 times in total
1 0

Dongwise

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2022 21:08)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 09:41:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a 2-part issue.

There are zones where you are auto-dismounted:

In Suramar if you fly down the main road where you're enter the building that takes you to Arcway or Nighthold

In Dalaran the garden near the Horde bank, the well, and the area on either side of the steps to the Violet Citadel.

My theory is because those zones (the underground area in Suramar, the Dalaran sewers) don't allow riding, the bubble or whatever that dismounts you extends upwards beyond where it should. Reducing this area will solve the problem.

The second part is if you are disguised and leaving an area where the disguise is removed, it dismounts you. This is easily confirmed in Suramar and in Northrend in the Storm Peaks in the area where you disguise as the vrykul.

Both are absolutely confirmed and easily duplicated.

1 0

indil

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 11:31:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skilzz139 wrote:
indil wrote:
indil wrote:

narjes wrote:
Confirm.

I cannot reproduce this. Works fine for me: https://imgur.com/a/IKXVSva.
Could you make a video?

I can't make video on my pc, it's an old machine. But sometimes on my priest, when i fly toward class hall in dalaran i get stuck in air like if there were some texture flowing in front of me, but it's not any lag issue. It's weird, i got this issue, also in Azsuna, they seem invisible textures. It will be hard solve this trouble. -

Last edited by indil on 03-05-2019, 11:35:16; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 14:52:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

indil wrote:
Spoiler:

Dongwise wrote:
This is a 2-part issue.

There are zones where you are auto-dismounted:

In Suramar if you fly down the main road where you're enter the building that takes you to Arcway or Nighthold

In Dalaran the garden near the Horde bank, the well, and the area on either side of the steps to the Violet Citadel.

My theory is because those zones (the underground area in Suramar, the Dalaran sewers) don't allow riding, the bubble or whatever that dismounts you extends upwards beyond where it should. Reducing this area will solve the problem.

The second part is if you are disguised and leaving an area where the disguise is removed, it dismounts you. This is easily confirmed in Suramar and in Northrend in the Storm Peaks in the area where you disguise as the vrykul.

Both are absolutely confirmed and easily duplicated.

I thought we were talking about dismounting.
I have only test it with Ground Mounts haha.

I'll test it later tonight and confirm it if it's an actual issue. Rest assured.
I'll lock this, there is no need for further posts.

Update:
Confirmed.

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 04-05-2019, 00:04:37; edited 1 time in total
1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 14-08-2019, 07:57:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We know about this, this happened after the world maps were updated for some zones.

Fixing this is not easy.

Here is an easy place it can be seen to happen when on a flying mount.

This is in suramar.

This wont be fixed anytime soon, since there are higher priority things being worked on.

Last edited by LethalFactorLK on 14-08-2019, 07:58:03; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 August 2019 05:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:48:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x