User
Pass
2FA

Average WW Monk dps at 855 ilvl?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message922
Inffliction

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-03-2018 19:16)

Post Posted: 03-03-2018, 11:14:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What is the average single target dps for a WW monk at 855 ilvl? I find myself doing about 170-180k single target consistent dps,and i feel like it’s pretty low.A bunch of people are telling me i should be doing around 250-300k consistent dps but that seems impossible to me.My stats may be the cause?

My stats are:
26% Crit
8% Haste
34% Mastery
5% Versa

And my talents are: Eye of Tiger>Tiger Lust>Power Strikes>Leg Sweep>Healing Elixir>Hit Combo>Whirling Dragon Punch.

0 0

Kokalo223

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2018 20:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-03-2018, 14:20:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes it is a bit low. My monk is 846, and on 34 mil. I did 283k dps. Your stats are fine but try swaping Eye of Tiger for Chi Wave( helps to build your hit combo and to ceep it up), and Power Strikes for Energizing Elixir for a better opener.
I also tried your talent set up as well and got a bit higher dps
The only thing I can advise you is to practise your dps rotation trying to keep your abilities on cd.
I hope this was helpful to you and manage to increase your dps. -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 10:19:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x