User
Pass
2FA

[Azsuna] Barrels o' fun

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message524
vasquez93

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2023 16:25)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-11-2019, 06:41:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Not sure what link to put here..
Bug description: Opened a Ticket in-game and got a response from a WoW Freakz Staff that i might have found a bug With the World Quest: Kirin Tor - Barrels o' fun [Azsuna] - Old Coast Path

When i get click the correct barrels 4 times, the barrels just phase out without the quest beeing completed. The same goes for the button which starts to shuffle the barrels. I've tried to walk away and back and do it again, but the bug happens again.
I've tried to /reload and also logged out and back in again. But the bug still happens.

The screenshots i have taken shows that I am in the quest location circle, but no button and no barrels are there.

The Quest rewards for this quest is a purple Shadow Stalker Boots ilvl 840 - Leather.
Proof:

https://imgur.com/lAIgCuK

https://imgur.com/3RwmyLG

0 0

Hellzakk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2019 07:15)

Post Posted: 18-11-2019, 23:31:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

done the quest 1 time, no reward.
relogged, redo the quest another time, still no reward.
ticket in game : i disabled the addons and deleted the cache folder.
redo the quest for the 3 time, still no reward.

Quest mechanics work ok for me, but at the end dont give the reward and the quest dont restart without a relog.

Other player report this.

Last edited by Hellzakk on 18-11-2019, 23:45:48; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 14:51:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, theres a issue with the quest https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=45069&&name=barrels-o-fun
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tsunami99, 29 November 2019 12:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 17:23:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x