User
Pass
2FA

Bad decisions that decrease the number of players.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1010
Genji Tadano

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-01-2018 16:00)

Post Posted: 23-01-2018, 23:30:39 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I suggest you to delete "we KNOW what the player WANTS" from the Server Info because it is a big lie.
The player do not want to get banned for having multiple accounts. If there is no option to change username or change e-mail, the only thing the player can do to have a different one is to create a new account.
Also, a newcomer who wants to make migrations do not want to have his account and his brother's account both banned just because you think they are the same person since they share the same IP. -

1 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 24-01-2018, 00:00:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Calm down, you can create as many accounts as you want. You only get banned if you scam the staff with multiple migrations for the same person

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Wedinn, 24 January 2018 15:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:47:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x