User
Pass
2FA

Battle pets questionS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message751
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 11:08:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I'm once again reaching out to you to get answers to a few questions regarding pet battles experience on Freakz. I think Legion is the proper era to really focus on this aspect of the game, especially since it got really balanced in terms of metagame and we actually share the same expension and are close in versions compared to retail which means mechanics (pve, pvp, spells, etc) can be tested easily with reliable material at disposal.

1 - Will the character transfer take pet's level and breeds into consideration ?

2 - If the answer of the first question is no, would you give players 1 to 3 http://www.wowhead.com/item=122457 to compensate or things like that to catch up ?

3 - Will you script pet battles world quests and other noticeable events ?

4 - Will you dedicate somebody to script and ensure this dimension of the game goes well ? (i'd love to see a freakz metagame for pet battles)

Thank you for your answers and time.

2 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 06-07-2017, 14:51:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:

4 - Will you dedicate somebody to script and ensure this dimension of the game goes well ? (i'd love to see a freakz metagame for pet battles)

They will, not a priority right now. #blizzlike

Quote:
1 - Will the character transfer take pet's level and breeds into consideration ?

2 - If the answer of the first question is no, would you give players 1 to 3 http://www.wowhead.com/item=122457 to compensate or things like that to catch up ?

@shocker

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 07-07-2017, 22:15:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magnus06 wrote:
Yes

Magnus06 wrote:
We already did and they work, what are you talking about?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 08-07-2017, 01:08:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Some questions got answered since i posted, like the 3rd who was posted a couple of hours before WQs were released on Freakz.

About other things, there's the celestial tournament that got ported but i'll need my pets to get this through and see if there's a problem or not. There's also weekly events that incluse the pet battles version (+200% exp from battles + a pvp battle quest).

Although those WQs are working, they can be challenging to complete because they're not blizzlike so it's fun because it's harder but some quests are borderline impossible to complete because of that. I'm actually writing some of the issues, flaws and such i'm encountering to potentially post them as a big chunk in the pet battles megathread but i'm reluctant to invest such an amount of time for little to no feedback and by that i mean if you just plan to fix the most urgent and let all the little imperfections linger.

No offense though, it's just that it was really hard to get some love back in MoP that's why. Had blizzard provided even more focus on it people would neglect pet battles a lot less on retail and find it so much more competitive, not at the scale of actual PVP but close enough given the implication. And poor Ashcool, he never managed to get pet battles event done because of that. :^D

Thank you for answering.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 08:56:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x