User
Pass
2FA

Battleground Flag and Forced Invisibility

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message152
lulbolt

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 26-08-2018, 12:35:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Today I've had the most frustrating experience with an extremely self-loathing rogue (team mate), who kept making me drop the flag in WSG, using Shroud. On previous occasions, it also happened with mage's mass invisibility, but didn't pay much attention to it. Now, I am not sure whether to make a bug report, because I am not certain if this should happen or not, which I doubt. With bop for instance, I know that the paladin should just not be able to cast the spell on the flag carrier, and receive an error when trying to do so, but I have no clue about invisibility. Using invis yourself should naturally make you drop the flag, but if you get stealthed by an outside factor, should it be the same? or should it just simply not turn you invisible?

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 12:33:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x