User
Pass
2FA

Best 2 trinkets?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message835
RNGesus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 16:43)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-12-2018, 13:54:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I'd like a discussion with all you fellow DHs. ( I am a druid main so my DH know-how is fairly limited )

What are the best trinkets ? Some say DoS is good even on DH but I don't know if that's the case. CoF also looks useful but some say it's sh!t.

The popular opinion seems to be "stats over everything", in which case: unstable arcanocrystal + eye of guarm. ( with crit, or crit+mastery)

Also: is a 925 unstable arcanocrystal worth it ? Because I see it's not a huge increase in stats over the basic 860 one.

Thank you all !

0 0

Xtravagant

[Edgelord]

(since 21-06-2019 20:01)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 22-12-2018, 16:45:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Check the link in my BIO, the one connecting you to the Raid Build. There's a part where I discuss trinket value - it might help you with your decision.

Demonic Guide

Havoc Raid Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:42:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x