User
Pass
2FA

Black Market auction house empty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Other
Author Message174
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 17-02-2022, 00:52:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=62943&&name=madam-goya

Character name: Lanfear

Bug description: Presently there aren't any items available on the Black Market Auction House, as visible from any of the NPCs offering access (I've checked most of them, including The Veiled Stair, Boralus and Dazar'alor, even though the actual interface shouldn't matter).

Maybe there aren't any auctions before Season 1 starts in which case you can ignore this post, however if it isn't intentional the sooner it is fixed the better, even if the vast majority of players aren't probably interested in it at the start of an expansion such as Shadowlands, the feature should have a high uptime, given the very low chance of interesting items (including the famous Brutosaur mount which might be added at the minimum bid equal to its previous vendor price).

Proof: Screenshot

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Other  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 13:37:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x