User
Pass
2FA

Black Temple - Illidan Stormrage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1085
liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 03-09-2019, 10:23:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=22917&&name=illidan-stormrage
Bug description: Well i don't know what really triggerd this glitch but here i was just gonna click on Akama open the door to illidan and then when i ran up to start the boss nothing happens i can't even click on akama to start the fight nothing happens , was super carefull to not do anything to confuse the scrip i just talked to the guy and bang open door then nothing
Proof:

1 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 08-09-2019, 20:14:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This seems like it glitched out rather than that its actually bugged, would it be possible to try again and post once more to check?

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

Icehawk

[ShadowHunter Admiral]

(since 29-06-2020 15:44)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-09-2019, 22:41:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have tried this one recently, it does trigger fine, he becomes hostile and attacks, I didn't even need to speak to Akama, just walked right up to Illidan, he spoke his dialogue, then the fight started, but there is another bug related to a spell he casts that makes him impossible to kill in stage four, which I am gonna make a topic for.
0 0

liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-09-2019, 06:08:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yes i noticed after 4th tried script is very sensitive i think last time it bugged as i click on this npc by mistake.. other week idid et in but aprently i killed to fast= idk what happens i died from full HP it was strange but yea dont click on anything or kill to fast, so its noot bugged bugged just easy to get it buggeed one issue is if die can't get back as idk seems like even tho there was no boss encounter i cant get in or i get kinda ress bugged = u ress nothing happens, its like dont die dont alk into the boss if there is a special script, dont dubble click stuff xD tho one boss is bit bugged when it comes too loot and despwan ...

Last edited by liwstar on 20-09-2019, 06:11:31; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-09-2019, 14:24:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Had the same issue as in the OP happen to me twice in the past, not really sure what triggers it, but it definitely does happen.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

tweedy

[the Insane]

(since 24-07-2023 12:33)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 27-09-2019, 12:59:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When you do the Shade of Akama thing, it triggers.

Like just oneshotting it bugs it out later.

0 0

liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-09-2019, 09:19:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea its Rng really its sad how if u mess up its game over u are locked for ever and can't get in again , and that part is super annoying, Its like saying you're in a Encounter unable to go in kinda, it should be reseting but it dosen't and it dosen't even reset after the daily reset its like the script is locked even tho everyone died, and the other issue is like hm ress bug example u can't die or you're dead for ever lol happens in several Bc raids and if you release best part ever you can't get on or i auto ress outside lol, but the strange part is like being in a group doing old content raid some things seems to happen when u are in a group (like strange loot bug) death bug can't ress or release you need to do the raids flawless and no death haha or GG
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 19-12-2019, 17:48:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it seems that he bugs out completely randomly, I have no idea what is causing this exactly, still, confirmed

-edit-
Dongwise figured out how to do the raid properly, here is his solution:

dongwise wrote:
So, I can tell you what's wrong here. Illidan has 4 phases and each requires 25% of his HP to be removed. It doesn't matter if you one-shot him in the first 3 phases. However, after the Maiev RP comes phase 4 and here, if you one-shot him his HP bugs and he doesn't die. I mog farmed BT heavily on my rogue and could never quite figure out why this happened but I mostly was able to kill him each week until I got the glaives and quit coming but recently I started clearing it entirely of mog on my clothies and after a few failures, I thought to take it super slow and so I only auto-attacked with my staves (priest, mage, lock all 925-930 ilvl) and this killed him slowly enough to never bug it and so I can properly farm him. Melee dps might need to just use fists or even remove gear but regardless, it's doable for everyone if they know this trick.

Kalecgos in Sunwell Plateau raid works the same way, if you try to one shot he bugs but if you do it slowly the boss dies properly.

XXX Barney

Last edited by Barnacle on 23-12-2019, 14:12:02; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 19 December 2019 15:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:34:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x