User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] I didn't get my all my Artifact Weapons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message267
Amandil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2020 18:05)

Post Posted: 25-07-2020, 16:46:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Nurielior
Item Name & ID: Fists of the Heavens - 128940
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/nurielior
Details:
In a previous post I described that I did the WindWalker Monk's Scenario, but I didn't loot anything from the last Boss. I then went to Monk's Class Hall and I realized that I didn't have in my bags the Monk Artifact Weapons, the 2 pieces of Fists of Heaven (128940) for WindWalker Talent specialization, and the other two Artifact Weapons: "Sheilun, Staff of the Mists" (128937) and "Fu Zan" (128938) for my other two Talent Specializations, Mistweaver and Brewmaster.

Tadashi sent me with in game mail and I did get the one piece of my Artifact Weapon: Fists of the Heavens. The problem is that Artifact Weapon: Fists of the Heavens consists of 2 pieces and now I have equipped only the one piece.

Also I didn't get the other 2 Artifact Weapons: "Sheilun, Staff of the Mists" and "Fu Zan" for my other two Talent Specializations, Mistweaver and Brewmaster.

LethalFactorLK moved my old topic “I didn't get my Artifact Weapons” to “Q & A”. I originally posted it in "Item Recovery", but Tadashi told me that in the future I have to post such things to "Item Recovery" section of the Forum.

Can you please assist me in order to get all my artifact weapons? If you cannot send them to me, can you reset my quest in order to do the Monk's Scenario again?

Please help me!!!

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 25-07-2020, 17:05:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 25 July 2020 15:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 11:03:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x