User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Tabard of the Lightbringer stuck in mail

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message152
Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 11-01-2020, 06:30:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Cyrilia, Cyrilica
Item Name & ID: Tabard of the Lightbringer
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/cyrilia/feed, https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/cyrilica/feed
Details: (optional)
I have recently finished the Shadowmourne questline on my dk.
Proof:
Spoiler:

I have also opened the Unsealed Chest and mailed all the toys, mount and tabard to my other character. I was able to take the toys and mount, but I was unaware that I have already equipped the Tabard of the Lightbringer (bought with vote points), so it says I can't carry anymore of it. I did return mail and checked, but the tabard was not returned.

Here is proof that I already have the tabard (with vote points, in my bag), and the tabard from the quest (bind on equip) is stuck in my mail, unable to take nor return. If you could mail the bind on equip tabard (the quest reward) back to this character, I would really appreciate it.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Skye on 11-01-2020, 06:31:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 13-01-2020, 06:06:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 13 January 2020 04:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:12:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x