User
Pass
2FA

Can't get back to Mardum

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message174
Justnole98

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2020 12:57)

Post Posted: 13-09-2020, 12:10:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi I am a new player in this server.

I have a Migrate account, so in my curiosity I chose DH. I know these classes like DK has a different starting point and a storyline, so I checked my Hearthstone and its location is in Mardum. Then I started to take quests there, quite a few of them. At some point I get stuck that my body is non-retrievable when I go to it because it's too far away. And also there is no Healer angel of death on my graveyard so yeah I am stuck. So I decided to unstuck on the site and got me to Old Dalaran. Which is never meant to be the place for Legion portal.

So sad to say I can't go to the New Dalaran without the previous chain quests to go there and I am literally stuck on the Azeroth this time. I tried any alternatives on how to get there but it seems there is no solution to answer my problem.

Question, Can I ask a request to teleport back me to Mardum so that I can finish of my char? My DH char is unusable unless I finished all the quest there. I think it's the only way.

If there are any alternatives or suggestions, feel free to comment down and help me with.

Thanks and really appreciate it!

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 6 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 14-09-2020, 01:29:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name?

Retired

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 16:44:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x