User
Pass
2FA

Channel Group Removal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Cos de Gunoi -> Trash -> TeamSpeak channel requests
Author Message1251
Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-12-2015, 00:21:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you are the owner of a channel and your channel has an Officer, a Guild Master, a Channel Admin etc. who is no longer part of your guild/gaming/friend group and you would like to have them removed, please create a post mentioning the name of the user you would like to have removed and their channel group in the topic you created when you requested the channel, do NOT open a new one!
This is a prevention method, they can abuse the rank and you can't remove them yourself unless they join your channel.

PLEASE NOTE - Only the author's posts are taken into consideration. The one who requested the TeamSpeak channel in this section has full control over that specific channel.

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ravenous, 30 December 2015 10:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Cos de Gunoi -> Trash -> TeamSpeak channel requests  

The time now is 15-12-2019, 00:39:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x