User
Pass
2FA

Character Import on Live Launch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message731
Rangered

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2017 11:46)

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 12:33:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have reserverd my character name. Can I at launch use this reserved character. You say that the acheivements \ Mounts etc will be available one month after live. Does this mean that if I log in on live launch, create my old character, Race,Class exactly as it was on MOP and start playing that my acheivements will be ported over to it. Will I in fact be able to create the duplicate character at all on live launch day?

Thank You for any response.

0 0

Arpente

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2018 11:31)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 12:36:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

youre not using your character but you reserved its "name" only.. that means if your nickname on mop is Rangered and you reserve it for legion.. none else can use that nickname except for you.. it doesnt include character copies or transfers // although i kinda wish there was a option to make a copy of your character and continue in draenor immediately -
0 0

Rangered

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2017 11:46)

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 12:47:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's official! We are launching the live Legion realm on 15th June, 2017 (Thursday). The hour will be announced 1-2 days before the launch. Please keep in mind the following things:
- We had a public poll to choose the name of the new realm. Our players have decided it should be Felsong
- We also had a public poll to choose whether we transfer mounts, battle pets and achievements or not. Unfortunately the poll result is insane: 50% / 50% (click). Because of this we will have to take the decision ourselves:
we have decided that we will do the transfers, please read this for more info about the transfers
- Don't forget about the reserve char and reserve guild features

The question I am asking is can I make the same character with the same name as I reserved on release day and play successfully. The acheivements and mounts will be added later?

0 0

Arpente

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2018 11:31)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 13:56:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if you reserved your name.. none else will take it.. thats what im talking about the whole time..
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 14:01:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rangered wrote:
The question I am asking is can I make the same character with the same name as I reserved on release day and play successfully. The acheivements and mounts will be added later?

Yes.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:58:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x