User
Pass
2FA

Class Campaign.. Just like all the other ones

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message778
sarojan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2020 02:51)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-03-2018, 03:44:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So it's been a while since I haven't seen any order hall missions.
And today I decided to check it out here.
According to this https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-to-unlock-the-3rd-relic-slot-t492017.html here,
it seems as if I have missed a couple of missions.
I haven't got the second tier first tint appearance for my Artifact weapons for the same reason and also missing out on the title but I HAVE seen some players with the green tint havoc artifact skin and I am thus confused.
And also, at the site it's missing out on the Working with Wardens order hall missions and now i'm not sure whether it's fully reliable but other than that I already got the third relic slot and the champion iLevel upgrading stuff.

P.S: I'm just gonna check the Rune Ruination quests in Stormheim..
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42690&&name=champion-altruis-the-sufferer
Haven't got this quest but it seems that 3833 people already did it.. (maybe after the rune missions? i'll check)

0 0

sarojan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2020 02:51)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-03-2018, 05:27:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just remembered that Atrius is the other char besides Kayn, btw on checking on the rune missions I just found out that it isn't scripted yet...
Pardon on this post.
Really excited for the Full Class Campaigns -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 13:51:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x