User
Pass
2FA

Classes in PVP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1278
kHz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-11-2019 17:49)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 18-03-2019, 16:02:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello all,

I want to rejoin WoW Freakz on Legion, together with two friends, as a casual player, probably doing PVP , quests and a little bit of PvE. I've been looking back and forth on the forum for a post about most balanced classes, fun or maybe OP classes but i only saw a couple of examples from a person and I want more opinions.
I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this sort of thing but i could really use some help.
Thanks,

Last edited by kHz on 18-03-2019, 16:14:54; edited 1 time in total
0 0

klender44

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2021 21:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 19-03-2019, 02:36:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well if you want OP, you can always go lock or rogue. They are insane this patch in both pve and pvp. Locks aren't the squishiest casters, and they sure as hell have it easy topping charts in bgs. In pve you can basically solo m+ bosses (talking affli, I don't see people play destro/demo that often). Rogues are the bane of all bg flag/orb carriers. Sub is just broken this patch, I crit 1M shadowstrikes on players constantly (no pot or food or w/e), imagine what a flag carrier dmg bonus will do to the numbers. Personally I main an assa rogue (class fantasy I guess, always loved it even though it's currently underperforming), but I always spec sub if I see temple of kotmogu pop up.

But every class has its quirks and quarks. The standard answer to a post such as this is that you gotta choose what you personally like to play (or try them all and see). One minute you might enjoy the rotation of (e.g.) a sub rogue, but be completely done with the class the next. And the original problem was: you picked it because everyone said it was "OP".

(kind of a bad example because the 3 rogue specs have such different playstyles, so it's hard to get tired of the class altogether)

Last edited by klender44 on 19-03-2019, 02:38:16; edited 1 time in total
0 0

mdillard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-06-2020 02:22)

Post Posted: 06-08-2019, 01:27:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

klender44 wrote:
Well if you want OP, you can always go lock or rogue. They are insane this patch in both pve and pvp. Locks aren't the squishiest casters, and they sure as hell have it easy topping charts in bgs. In pve you can basically solo m+ bosses (talking affli, I don't see people play destro/demo that often). Rogues are the bane of all bg flag/orb carriers. Sub is just broken this patch, I crit 1M shadowstrikes on players constantly (no pot or food or w/e), imagine what a flag carrier dmg bonus will do to the numbers. Personally I main an assa rogue (class fantasy I guess, always loved it even though it's currently underperforming), but I always spec sub if I see temple of kotmogu pop up.

But every class has its quirks and quarks. The standard answer to a post such as this is that you gotta choose what you personally like to play (or try them all and see). One minute you might enjoy the rotation of (e.g.) a sub rogue, but be completely done with the class the next. And the original problem was: you picked it because everyone said it was "OP".

(kind of a bad example because the 3 rogue specs have such different playstyles, so it's hard to get tired of the class altogether)

I have a "/castsequence reset =5 Shadow Dance,Shadowstrike,Shadowstrike" macro, and at 77 I kill the level 80 mobs in Ice Crown inside of that macro.
In fact, I've been doing that trying to figure out where the next best place to quest is from 77 on at this point.
Can I access Cata content at 78?

Last edited by mdillard on 06-08-2019, 01:32:44; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 06-08-2019, 10:36:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello mdillard,

That question doesn't belong into this topic, however, I'll respond to it anyway, just remember to make your own topic for it next time.

I recommend Scholazar Basin or Zul'Drak for level 77. Both zones (Zul'Drak is for level 74, Scholazar Basin for 76) offer many fast and easy quest in centrally located quest hubs, allowing for a quick gain of levels.
When you reach level 78 you can also try The Storm Peaks.

Cataclysm zones are inaccessible until you reach level 80.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 11:40:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x