User
Pass
2FA

[Crucibal of flame] The hot never procs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message586
DrFly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2022 00:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-08-2021, 20:57:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: 298604
Character name: Ailos
Bug description: The hot part of the essence havent proc a single time during the pull. I am posting Total healing from the pull togheter with my damage as proof that i used the essence. The dot works fine though.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/42OWL4k

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 15-08-2021, 13:23:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're using it on a hostile target expecting it to heal an ally in return. It doesn't work like that. If you use it to heal, it has a chance to apply Ancient Flame and passively do a bit of healing. If you use it as a damaging ability, Ancient Flame is gonna deal additional damage on the target through a DoT.
0 0

DrFly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2022 00:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-08-2021, 18:42:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well yes, But I was more talking about how hand of the protector, flash of light nor judgment of light procced the hot (not sure about traits like impassing visage). But I have never seen the hot proc on our guilds BDK aswell. The tool tip says spells and abilities so I would imagine Deathstrike could proc the hot aswell.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9J3xB1QZNCagVYRD#fight=4&&type=healing&&source=21
As you can see in this bosskill the paladin is using the essnece and it even procced, since he is using light of the protector and he didnt cast flash of light once it must have procced from judgment of light.
So either me and some tanks that i have seen use this are incredibly unlucky or its bugged.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 28-10-2021, 16:42:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, tested judgement of light doesn't proc it and neither does the protector. https://trello.com/c/x7eoXOk3/786-essence-crucible-of-flame-vs-abilities-that-heal-and-do-damage
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 28 October 2021 14:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:24:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x