User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [General] [PVP] rated pvp & arena frames

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message178
Zatrian

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-10-2021 23:42)

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 22:30:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Rated pvp doesn't award honor & arena frames are bugged
Proof:

Dear Freakz,

There is a belief in the freakz pvp community that freakz stuff doesn't care about pvp in general, and with all respect this one bug proves it in my eyes.

Big part of your player base are pvp players and fixing this bug might improve the participation and enjoyment of the game/the server even more. Its been like this for a long time yet it seems like something very simple and easy to fix.

Also arena frames don't work (they appear grey as if your oponents were offline) so for example addons like Gladius are useless and its so hard to keep track of DRs.

I know you have a lot to do and fix, but please, try not to focus only at pve, pvp is a very large part of the game as well!

Thanks for looking at the issue.

PS: Buff Chaos Bolt damage

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 22:58:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Both of those issues are already reported and confirmed here and here so please be patient about it. The fact that they haven't been fixed yet doesn't mean that they don't matter, but that other things have higher priority right now. They will get fixed eventually.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 16 August 2020 20:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 10:27:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x