User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Legion][Items] List of Items with no loot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message699
Allenia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2022 19:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-04-2017, 15:38:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: No quest, just world drop items.
WoW Freakz quest link: As I said above ^
Bug description: I've come across several items in Legion while leveling that happen to give absolutely no loot when opening.
Proof: I will edit this post with screenshots if I come across these items again.

List of Items

Butchered Meat
Found Sack of Gems
Harvested Goods
Mana-Tinged Pack [FIXED]
Scavenged Cloth
Strange Crate (This is supposed to contain a Alliance Enthusiast battle pet for alliance players and a Horde Fanatic battle pet for horde players and is rewarded for reaching Honor Level 50)

List of Objects

[i] Note: There are more than one object links for these items as they are in different Legion maps, there are way too many to count so I have only listed one of each object.

Naga Weaponry
Glimmering Treasure Chest
Small Treasure Chest
Treasure Chest

- - - - - -

* Side Note

Salvaged Armor

"Contains assorted armor and ore from the Broken Isles. Looted by players with the Salvager enchantment."

Not sure if just ANY person is supposed to be able to loot this as it says "Looted by players with the Salvager enchantment." but if we aren't, is it supposed to still drop from mobs as we most can already assume players do not have the Salvager enchantment? There are also other items like this such as the Found Sack of Gems

[i] Edit: Added Found Sack of Gems to the Item list

0 0

Kyrax
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-11-2017 01:14)

Votes: 154

Post Posted: 22-07-2017, 11:17:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Many items were fixed,please make a new post if you find any item without loot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pamGqyxnohE
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Kyrax, 22 July 2017 09:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 10:16:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x