User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Quest][Suramar] Shal'Aran

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message179
LordEnigma

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2021 13:31)

Post Posted: 19-08-2021, 15:16:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42229&name=shal-aran
Character name: Vallenn
Bug description: Quest can't be turned -in.... finished... First Arcanist Thalyssra disappears once the cave exploration is done. So the reputation with the Nightborn can't be increased (I wanted to improve the reputation so that I can have them as a playable race). Thank you for checking.
Proof: https://imgur.com/Rcmlvf6

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 19-08-2021, 15:19:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Vallenn,
The nightborne are not unlockable due to the zone not being scripted properly.The race due to this is not unlockable but you can donate for the race in the wow freakz shop.
Good day

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 19-08-2021, 15:31:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

That quest can't be completed currently. Some parts of the legacy content are still under development and there is no ETA when they are going to be fixed.

You can check out the Trello card regarding the issue here.

Duplicate.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 19 August 2021 13:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 18:05:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x