User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Tailoring] Imbued Silkweave Bag pattern rank 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message388
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 18-10-2019, 12:17:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142077&&&&name=pattern-imbued-silkweave-bag

Bug description: The mobs on the loot table are still wrong, the main problem here is that only the mobs spawned in the "normal" difficulty of Karazhan (like in that table) drop the item, but there is no normal mode for Karazhan, also chances are wrong (for example the mobs in front of Moroes should have 0,5% while here they would have 0,1%, if they would drop it). I farmed Karazhan myself 40-50 times and only gold drops (not even the 810 items), and since many players have reported this already it's very unlikely to be about "bad luck".

There are a lot of missing mobs, if you look at the freakz loot table actually those with high drop chance are only sometimes or never phased in (like these). Finally, it seems that someone added mobs from the healer mage tower on that table (the Corrupted Risen are not part of the actual Legion BRH dungeon), but the mobs from BRH are still missing.... the single way to get the pattern now is either to be very very lucky in Azsuna or to get lucky with the trash before Sisters of the Moon (since most groups skip the trash before Desolate Host anyway).

Proof: Chances on blizzard (which are actually higher since this is conditioned on being a tailor)

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 24-10-2019, 13:00:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 24 October 2019 11:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:40:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x