User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [World Event] Brewfest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1112
OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-09-2017, 09:41:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Post here all issues related to the event.
I will keep the topic updated to make it easier to track the fixation progress.

Achievments:

NPC's:

Missing items from the vendors:

Blix Fixwidget missing Brewfest Keg Pony Stout Alemental Brewfest Banner Steamworks Sausage Grill Pandaren Brewpack

Belbi Quikswitch missing Brewfest Keg Pony Stout Alemental Brewfest Banner Steamworks Sausage Grill Pandaren Brewpack

Ray'ma missing Brewfest Keg Pony Stout Alemental Brewfest Banner Steamworks Sausage Grill Pandaren Brewpack

Larkin Thunderbrew missing Brewfest Keg Pony Stout Alemental Brewfest Banner Steamworks Sausage Grill Pandaren Brewpack

Bron missing Gravil Goldbraid's Famous Sausage Hat

Keiran Donoghue missing Gravil Goldbraid's Famous Sausage Hat

Quests:

Now This is Ram Racing... Almost. Speed button on the slow mount not working when pressed. The fast mount doesn't provide any buttons at all.

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
0 0

Warbike

[Creep]

(since 27-03-2022 18:48)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 22-09-2017, 13:19:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i'm writing under this post to report a missing script to daily quest "Brew For Brewfest". It should be a daily quest that allow you to take and bring as many barrels as possible you can to Ram Master Ray NPC.

Furthermore, quest description say: "Every time you bring me a keg, I'll give you some tokens. I'll even let you use the ram for a bit longer for every keg you bring me! BUT, once you start this, you won't be able to do it again until tomorrow.".

On the road there are something like bucket of fruit to reset the Ram's fatigue.

WoW-Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=29393&&name=brew-for-brewfest

Bug: After clicking oin "Complete Quest" is missing the script that give you a Ram for 4 minuts to carry barrels and receive 2 tokens for each of them.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/IMs2P

How it should work: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xcpgwfy4gV4&t=1:

(See at 2 min of the video. The editor does not make me paste the video at the exact minute).

Thanks for reading -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 15 August 2018 20:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:55:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x