User
Pass
2FA

[Death Knight][Blood][visual] Heart Strike animation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message333
nagyajolet

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2019 11:46)

Post Posted: 01-06-2019, 12:06:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When specced Blood, Death and Decay grants the following:
"While you remain within the area, your Heart Strike will hit up to 3 additional targets."

the issue is a purely visual bug, probably with "Effect #3" here

When standing in Death and Decay, using Heart Strike against more than 2 targets, the character should use an animation referred to as "CombatAbility2H02" (on WowHead at least), yet here it uses "Special2H" instead (most of the time).
This visual effect worked perfectly fine in 7.1, but now it goes like this: the character begins to use "CombatAbility2H02", interrupting it immediately, then proceeds to use ""Special2H".
However, in seemingly random, rare cases it works correctly, AND sometimes it's just flat out uses "Special2H" without trying to "mix" animations together.
Makes Blood DKs look like they are having a seizure in combat.
I'll provide some sort of video guide if necessary.

How it should be:
Heart Strike should use the "Special2H" animation when
>used
>used, while standing in DnD, when the number of targets is 1 or 2

Heart Strike should use the "CombatAbility2H02" animation when
>used, while standing in DnD, when the number of target equals to or greater than 3

Last edited by nagyajolet on 01-06-2019, 12:07:21; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 12-06-2019, 16:39:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post a video as additonal proof . I'll leave the topic open untill then and confirm/close it after that .

Last edited by Plaguesynth on 12-06-2019, 16:39:52; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:36:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x