User
Pass
2FA

[Demon Hunter][Havoc] Eye of Leotheras

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message446
Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 02-11-2019, 21:15:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=206649&&name=eye-of-leotheras

Eye of Leotheras Magic

Casting harmful magical spells will cause you to suffer 6% of your health in Shadow damage and refresh the duration of Eye of Leotheras.

This spell work on physical damage as well as thorns. I don't cast anything if i have thorns up, but the dot still refresh and I am taking damage everytime the DH attacks me. On retail people were using this talent ONLY vs casters, but here it works vs everything. As you can see in the tooltip of the debuff it's saying casting harmful magical spells. Shred/rake are doing physical damage and the debuff still refresh/does damage.

Last edited by Iplayferal on 03-11-2019, 00:06:46; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Blyst

[Weeb]

(since 18-11-2020 11:19)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-11-2019, 03:00:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I checked out your report, and everything u mentioned about Eye of Leotheras & Thorns conflict is happening.

But can you post some video proof of this not being supposed to happen on retail, because Thorns is a NATURE MAGIC SPELL, knowing this --- Eye of Leotheras is a ability casted upon someone and is triggered when you who have it is casting an HARMFUL MAGICAL SPELL (which in some way Thorns are) -- Thorns is a long range Nature spell that is applied on a target and is "casting" NATURE damage onto the opponent

Last edited by Blyst on 03-11-2019, 03:01:34; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Blyst

[Weeb]

(since 18-11-2020 11:19)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-11-2019, 03:51:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After some research through the internet I was not able to find a single Demon Hunter using Eye of Leotheras againts a melee, even in 2v2 situations where you can see (2 melees) or (1 melee/1 healer). Only saw it being used againts range classes (warlocks, mages, druids, etc...)

To add a thing up to this, after more testing with a Demon Hunter and a Feral Druid -- 1v1 PvP situation, I could see that when druid as u mentioned used Thorns and got attacked by a Demon Hunter who used Eye of Leotheras on the druid is resetting the debuff by simply auto-attacking the druid (until Thorns expires).
Also while a druid has the Eye of Leotheras on him, using any ability will reset the debuff -- (which is highly abusable in a 1v1 situations).

Considering all of it I will confirm that Eye of Leotheras is indeed not working properly.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Blyst, 03 November 2019 01:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 22:55:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x