User
Pass
2FA

Discipline trinket

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message489
Ein

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2021 14:21)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 23:11:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi all, what trinket you suggest for discipline priest?
in every disci video on youtube i se the darkmoon mana trinket, but on this server a lot of disci don't use that trinket.
Why? the mana regen is different from offy? or they use a different rotaition? (for example they don't use smite as a filler) or they have a lot of innervate in party?
ty for any tips

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 11-01-2019, 00:45:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From the new raid Tomb of Sargeras there are a few trinkets that are very good, namly Chalice of Moonlight from Sisters, Arcanocrystal is still very good in my opinion and lastly the deceivers grand design is also a pretty good trinket for when you need some extra passive heals on the tank.
I hope im not too late with this info and its usefull for you -

XXX Barney

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 13:20:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x