User
Pass
2FA

Discutii
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3483
oldmargo

[JaVa Scripter Master]

(since 19-05-2013 22:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-06-2011, 13:38:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ahm... numai stiu cn mi'a zis pe g chat ca Trauma sucks ca nu are stats.. si nu face proc ; dar am gasit pe un forum de dudu resto un post interesant

Trauma… is the proc better than stats?

Oh Trauma…. when I first saw this weapon come out I cringed, I hate fluky proc weapons… but here I am about to tell you it’s probably our best in slot.

Let me start off by saying the stats on Trauma suck. No, they do, you can’t argue that. No spirit, not even the less desirable m/5… same spell power as on any other main hand or staff from ICC, nothing great… so what makes it desirable?

Each time your spells heal a target you have a chance to cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 245 each sec for 6 sec.

This proc is what makes this weapon so interesting for druid healers. Each time your spell heals a target… not each time you cast a spell… each time the spell heals. So every click of rejuvenation, ever click of wild growth, ever click of any of our HoTs has a chance to proc this weapon. And boy does it… 1% chance per HoT tick, no internal cool down.

On a fight like Blood Queen, the proc (Fountain of Light) heals for 5-6% of my healing in a 25 man regular setting. On Sindragosa, where I have long periods with limited casting and more wild growth… it makes up more like 8-10% of my healing.

Now I’m not saying it’s the best for every circumstance. For example, on Deathbringer Saurfang, the proc probably won’t do you much good. And you also need gear good enough to “soak up” the stat loss you take by using it… but for a lot of fights, as a raid healer, I’m sad (as a staff & stats lover) to say this really is our BIS.

P.S Ramane de vazut pe Freakz cum se procuieste !!

0 0

That

[Guardian of Death]

(since 06-01-2015 13:36)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 25-06-2011, 23:39:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Carei treaba baieti?...sper sa revin si eu printre voi in scurt timp si ne vedem ingame vreau sa refacem vechea gasca de nebuni din dystopia...Have fun si spor la joc..Va pupa THAT
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-09-2024, 11:23:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x