User
Pass
2FA

Does Freakz increase players after Realms merged ?
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2660
devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 05:03:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First , I don't think so ... I checked sever status and posts about two times everydays . Until about last 3 months , I played on Freakz about 4 hours per days . But not in right now because after Realms are merged (Genesis+Exodus) , I think most of players from Exodus were go away. I noticed that when I login and play , there are too rare peoples with English (I mean most players are talking with Romanian) . All players of my Guild members also leaved . My guild has lvl-25 and there has many players and very fun guild (I don't want to describe my guild name ).

So , I would like to know exactly the question "Can you say players are increase after realms merged !!" . Or do you ignore about players from other countries(not Romanian) ? Would you like to say "This is our business , we are getting profits mainly from Romanians !" . I am so sad .... I can't join most of raids (because they are saying with Romanian and I don't understand what they want and I can't reply anythings) and also guilds .

Please tell me what would I do ? I had played on your server about 3 years before Realms merged. Now I am so miss WOW world and my friends(they are also leaved). I love your server so much. Please bring back Exodus .

PS : Forgive me again for my poor English. I am waiting any of your responses and I would really appreciate ! Thanks...

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page     

The time now is 25-04-2024, 21:11:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x