User
Pass
2FA

[Druid] Dreamwalk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1130
Cyad

[Nebun de alb]

(since 16-05-2023 19:26)

Votes: 808

Post Posted: 16-07-2017, 14:16:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Dreamwalk
Bug description: He does not send you back to the area you used. This makes it behave like [Zen Pilgrimage: Return] without a buff or tooltip telling us so. Still pretty neat though.
Proof:
I did not find any video evidence, but there's plenty of evidence on the wowhead.

Quote:
It is cited that monks and death knights are retaining their two-way teleport spells and get an extra spell for their Class Order Hall
Proof:
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204874/dreamwalk#comments:id=2359910

Quote:
Another little tidbit, this spell acts a lot like the monk ability to teleport to the Peak of Serenity. That is to say, wherever you are in the world when you initially cast the spell to enter the Dreamway, will be the same place you return if you cast it again inside the Dreamway (includes the Druid Order Hall)!
However, using one of the portals inside of the Dreamway (excluding the Order Hall) will cancel your ability to port back to your previous location in the world!
Proof:
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=193753/dreamwalk#comments:id=2383298

Quote:
This spell WILL teleport you back to where you teleported from. The one minute cooldown is pretty annoying though.
Proof:
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=193753/dreamwalk#comments:id=2383119

My B&W content ( click )

I don’t read the newspaper because they all have… ugly prints.

1 0

Dejawu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2018 21:37)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 26-08-2017, 23:10:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm here it was "fixed" but the "return" part works just if you are in the dreamway, not if you are in dreamgrove.
It should tp you back even if you are in dreamgrove or in dreamway.

0 0

rayan68

[Archdruid ]

(since 19-09-2019 09:55)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 04-06-2018, 14:42:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it not a low priority bug. its high priority you can go to your class hall and increase your artifact trait or check your mail or repair your gear or do a lot of stuffs in class hall and then use it to return to raid or dungeon before boss fight. a neat utility spell but poor druids have to w8 for it to get fixed. Remember there are a lot of more important things to fix.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 10:21:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x