User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Druid][Feral][PvP] Rake high damage in PvP
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message9096
Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 12:13:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1822&&name=rake
Bug description: Deals more dmg in PvP
Proof:

@Update: After the wpn dmg fix, still do the same dmg.
Tested on same class/spec.
Blizzard dmg 25.233 non crit:

Freakz dmg 35.516 non crit:

SS taken from this video at 2:13

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4JDlok3dYSA:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

kindzor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2020 22:00)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 06-09-2017, 10:49:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

at 3:50 you can see him using Rake from Stealth with Incarn ON and he gets 134k crit and a 64k dot tick

Here we have 81-84k non-crits

http://imgur.com/a/pFtoe

at 3:14 with bloodtalons and rake(failed to stun) he does 34,795 tick

Here we get 54k+

http://imgur.com/a/qix8H

This is quite a difference.

Last edited by kindzor on 28-09-2017, 17:09:44; edited 2 times in total
0 0

bioshocks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2018 04:06)

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 05:18:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you forgot the most important factor that affects your dmg , your ilvl , we dont even know the guy's ilvl i dont think you can confirm it unless you meet all the conditions , same ilvl / same talents / same conditions , maybe from the video you can cofirm two factors that can affect the dmg , talents and the conditions when the ability was used , but you can't confirm the ilvl .
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 06:34:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bioshocks wrote:
you forgot the most important factor that affects your dmg , your ilvl , we dont even know the guy's ilvl i dont think you can confirm it unless you meet all the conditions , same ilvl / same talents / same conditions , maybe from the video you can cofirm two factors that can affect the dmg , talents and the conditions when the ability was used , but you can't confirm the ilvl .

You forgot the basic rule of PvP, Ilvl doesn't matter in PvP, if you will calculate 1% from your template is pure shit, that's why ilvl doesn't matter in PvP (repeted 1000000 times) and this will not be fixed until templates will be fixed for each class. Search other topics before you come with a review.

0 0

bioshocks

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 17:38:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Come on , you are telling me that you didn't see anything wrong with demon hunters or the other classes ? , okay let me do it then for you , priest disc has a bug when you use the powerword fortune buff talent that gives Hp , you can cast it on your partner and pick an other talent and the buff wont disappear , I saw many priests abusing that and did anyone report it ? nope , rogues stun duration has problems sometimes it doesn't share dr , any post about it ? nope , feral druid's savage roar duration starts at 21seconds instead of 24 sometimes , anyone reported that ? nope , dampening doesn't affect hope priests 100% since a serenity at 0% = 988k heal and at 10% = 913k , anyone posted about that ? nope , oh boy let's not forget the most important bugg and this one will probably shake the whole arena ladder , THE PVP STATS aren't correct , we got a proof to prove that disc priests has less intellect and armor , ferals has less stamina and demon hunters has more armor and health , which means that probably all classes have a certain stat or two bugged , did anyone notice that ? cause am pretty sure am not the only one who finds it odd that mistweavers dont run out of mana or disc priests are trash post 40% dampening , before you act so smart and all , make sure that clear out at least all the buggs about your class . and btw , in a day or two we'll post the stats bugg and we'll see by then how much that will affect the ladder . farewell
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 17:41:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bioshocks wrote:
Come on , you are telling me that you didn't see anything wrong with demon hunters or the other classes ? , okay let me do it then for you , priest disc has a bug when you use the powerword fortune buff talent that gives Hp , you can cast it on your partner and pick an other talent and the buff wont disappear , I saw many priests abusing that and did anyone report it ? nope , rogues stun duration has problems sometimes it doesn't share dr , any post about it ? nope , feral druid's savage roar duration starts at 21seconds instead of 24 sometimes , anyone reported that ? nope , dampening doesn't affect hope priests 100% since a serenity at 0% = 988k heal and at 10% = 913k , anyone posted about that ? nope , oh boy let's not forget the most important bugg and this one will probably shake the whole arena ladder , THE PVP STATS aren't correct , we got a proof to prove that disc priests has less intellect and armor , ferals has less stamina and demon hunters has more armor and health , which means that probably all classes have a certain stat or two bugged , did anyone notice that ? cause am pretty sure am not the only one who finds it odd that mistweavers dont run out of mana or disc priests are trash post 40% dampening , before you act so smart and all , make sure that clear out at least all the buggs about your class . and btw , in a day or two we'll post the stats bugg and we'll see by then how much that will affect the ladder . farewell

Off-topic, I'm out and you are out. No need to bother with you. They know what they do.

0 0

miragezex

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2017 22:51)

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 18:34:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
bioshocks wrote:

You forgot the basic rule of PvP, Ilvl doesn't matter in PvP, if you will calculate 1% from your template is pure shit, that's why ilvl doesn't matter in PvP (repeted 1000000 times) and this will not be fixed until templates will be fixed for each class. Search other topics before you come with a review.

The ilevel matters a lot in legion PVP, an 800 ilevel DH with 50 traits will not do the same damage as someone with 9% increased stats at 890 ilevel. You should look at other posts and see that ilevel matters quite a lot even in retail.

Just an example

my DH is 890 has 9% increased stats, my chaos strike shows 172k in the tooltip, I unequip 1 item to put me at 830-3% increased stats my chaos strike does 154k , if you are saying that ilevel doesn't affect damage at all thats just delusional thinking

0 0

bioshocks

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 18:37:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you shouldn't give an example with a demon hunter at all , now he won't reply mark my words '' cause apparently everything is bugged here but demonhunters '' they are blizlike
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 20:22:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Denim, delete trash, off-topic posts please, they are just...I have no words for them.

@Miragezex, man, please l2p the basics rule of legion pvp, learn what templates does, learn the dmg multipliers of spells for PvP, learn that last trait for every artefact (25/25) is not active in PvP, search skill-capped or google for that, I'm tired of explain. What you are saying there is PvE, not PvP...
@Salutrelu aka Teni, before post anywhere in this forum, learn the manners and you will receive respect and attention..
@Bioshocks, you are just a frustrated man, you attack me personal, at least give me a PM, not destroy with useless words a topic.

I'm not wonder anymore why this section is so immature..3 examples above

0 0

miragezex

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2017 22:51)

Post Posted: 15-09-2017, 12:17:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
@Denim, delete trash, off-topic posts please, they are just...I have no words for them.

@Miragezex, man, please l2p the basics rule of legion pvp, learn what templates does, learn the dmg multipliers of spells for PvP, learn that last trait for every artefact (25/25) is not active in PvP, search skill-capped or google for that, I'm tired of explain. What you are saying there is PvE, not PvP...
@Salutrelu aka Teni, before post anywhere in this forum, learn the manners and you will receive respect and attention..
@Bioshocks, you are just a frustrated man, you attack me personal, at least give me a PM, not destroy with useless words a topic.

1st and foremost the last trait is not active in arena on this server, but if were talking about general setting like BG then it is active, 2nd during 7.1.5 WHICH i played in retail blizzard MISTAKENLY activated the last trait during the middle of the season so does this video include THAT OR NOT? can't tell? great proof. The STAT difference does make a difference, so don't even tell me to learn how to play because I ACTUALLY have played in retail, maybe not as a DH but multiple classes, a simple test here will show you the 20-30k difference in chaos strike at 830 ilevel and 890 ilevel here, and even more so in retail with over 90ilevel difference, calculations and multipliers take into account mainstat which shows more than 1.3k difference at 60ilevel difference, don't spout bullshit.

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 17-09-2017, 00:46:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

miragezex wrote:
Magicqtz wrote:

1st and foremost the last trait is not active in arena on this server, but if were talking about general setting like BG then it is active, 2nd during 7.1.5 WHICH i played in retail blizzard MISTAKENLY activated the last trait during the middle of the season so does this video include THAT OR NOT? can't tell? great proof. The STAT difference does make a difference, so don't even tell me to learn how to play because I ACTUALLY have played in retail, maybe not as a DH but multiple classes, a simple test here will show you the 20-30k difference in chaos strike at 830 ilevel and 890 ilevel here, and even more so in retail with over 90ilevel difference, calculations and multipliers take into account mainstat which shows more than 1.3k difference at 60ilevel difference, don't spout bullshit.

Totally bullshit. Play there. The things will be fixed one day.

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 26-09-2017, 12:39:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice proof lol. You're showing me the EXACT SAME PICTURE as you brought for Lunar Inspiration. You tell me in that post that Moonfire did 25223 non-crit, and now the same 25223 is Rake? How's that? Bring me a normal proof: where I can see the feral's HP (can deduce iLvl from there), his buffs and his enemy's buffs.
0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 26-09-2017, 13:16:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Look at this: https://imgur.com/a/Je5Hl (video is from march 13th)

He did 120k non-crit here with bloodtalons, berserking buff and prowl.
I replicated the exact same situation (same ilvl, etc), I did 114k.

He also has http://www.wowhead.com/item=127848/flask-of-the-seventh-demon which grants him +1300 agility (which is 6.1% damage increase compared to mine) => 120.9k expected damage.

I really don't think that Rake is bugged.

0 0

Tianton

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2018 19:53)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 26-09-2017, 14:33:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im pretty sure rake dmg is fine

Last edited by Tianton on 26-09-2017, 16:03:06; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 26-09-2017, 15:30:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quicksand wrote:
Look at this: https://imgur.com/a/Je5Hl (video is from march 13th)

He did 120k non-crit here with bloodtalons, berserking buff and prowl.
I replicated the exact same situation (same ilvl, etc), I did 114k.

He also has http://www.wowhead.com/item=127848/flask-of-the-seventh-demon which grants him +1300 agility (which is 6.1% damage increase compared to mine) => 120.9k expected damage.

I really don't think that Rake is bugged.

Not rake stealth, rake normal, check Raven for tests, I tested with him. And if you check in arena you will see that rip dmg is the same with rake dmg.

As I said, check Raven, he know bcs I've tested with him 2 days ago. Check base rake normal dmg, not with buffs. Check with/without the trait "tear and flesh" it increase more dmg than normal.
With one point in trait for rake tear and flesh, you will do the same dmg as rip which is not normal, so the point is that trait tear and flesh it increase more dmg on rake.

This topic is for RAKE NORMAL BLEED, NOT WITH BUFFS, NOT FROM PROWL. Hope to understand.

You miss understand both topics. The highest dmg in both pictures for this topic and Lunar inspiration is for rake (25.233), the lowest one is for moonfire (19.626)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 29 September 2017 12:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 24-04-2024, 18:52:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x