User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [PvE] Black Rock Hold - Illysanna Ravencrest unattackable in air

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1031
Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-02-2018 06:46)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 10-08-2017, 06:23:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Illysanna Ravencrest + her Air Phase.
Bug description: Whenever She is going into the air phase with the shooting laser etc... she is immune to any kind of damage. On retail, it was possible to deal damage to her while she was in the Air Phase.
Proof: Can't prove it atm because it is 5 am(as I'm writing this post) and everyone that I do M+ are sleeping, but I think other people can also confirm that whenever they do BRH +

Proof from Retail:
Take a look at 15:25 it is clear that you can attack her while she is in the air phase. This is kinda a big problem because if you have a high BRH key or even a low key, not being able to attack the boss while she is in her phase is kinda annoying and it is wasting a valuable time. https://youtube.com/watch?v=l1Y4lKEezbw:

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 15-10-2017, 23:56:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 15 October 2017 21:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 03:48:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x