User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Quest] [General] NPCs not visible
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2347
saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 03-04-2017, 19:32:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, sorry for the recent spam on the quest bug report. I tried to keep it as minimal as possible. Had a lot of quests marked as bugged, because they would instantly complete when you clicked a single object/npc, but decided not to post them, to no spam as much, as I felt it was a general issue, so I PM-ed the GMs responsible with fixing the quests, and they got it fixed. Thanks @microk2. There are still some issues with that bug, for example when you kill a mob you get credit for killing 2 mobs, not just 1, but anyway, it's better now.
In order to not further spam the forum with a lot of more bugged quests, I'd like to make this post about another general issue concerning some quests.
Some NPCs that are quest givers or are objectives of quests are not visible. I could see these npcs with GM on mode, but with GM off, they are not visible.
Examples of such NPCs:
Naga Explorer
Nimboya
Rohan the Assassin
Fiona
Furien
And there are many more other NPCs that are only visible with GM mode on.

Edit: This also concerns certain objects, I think.
Thorned Bloodcup
Bronze Cog
Copper Plating
Locking Bolt

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 30 April 2017 20:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page     

The time now is 19-04-2024, 16:22:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x