User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Shaman][Elemental][Artifact] Power of the Maelstrom trait

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message448
rexavalia

[Fake]

(since 12-09-2017 20:47)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 25-04-2017, 09:14:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=191861&&name=power-of-the-maelstrom
Bug description:
As the tooltip says it will give you another elemental overload proc for lightning bolt whenever elemental overload occurs
so when you cast lightning bolt and elemental overload occurs while having the buff you should deal 3 lightning bolts
Simplified:
normal lightning bolt = 1 lightning bolts
lightning bolt with elemental overload = 2 lightning bolts
lightning bolt + elemental overload + power of the maelstrom buff = 3 lightning bolts

so all this was how it should be...right now it just gives you a 100% on elemental overload which is just 2 lightning bolts
Proof: can't take screenshot of it but can prove it in game - plus it doesn't need proof just try it

"Don't waste time on idiots, unless you're an idiot"
0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 30-04-2017, 12:28:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 30 April 2017 10:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:39:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x