User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Stormheim][Quest] Cry Thunder !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show all posts
Author Message2577
unehuitre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2020 14:00)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-03-2020, 21:14:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38624&&name=cry-thunder

Bug description: Hello , I was on the dragon trying to kill 150 mob with the given spells. i jumped out of the dragon , i could not get back to the dragon npc to finish the quest since getting to the top of the moutain necessitate talking to vethir to get there and he doesn't want to get me there anymore. I tried abandonning the quest but it doesn't do anything, i have no clue how to get to the top. Thanks in advance for your help.

Proof: Not much of a proof since i abandoned the quest but here's a screen of what chapter i'm locked in for now .i believe i need to do all of the chapters to unlock the flying ability in legion anyway ?.
https://imgur.com/a/OmtmpsJ

Have a nice day

Last edited by unehuitre on 25-03-2020, 21:16:43; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 28-03-2020, 15:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just completed it without any issue.

Added the missing grappel points so you can get back there in case you abandon it.

You'll see them after server restart.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 28 March 2020 13:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 06:16:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x