User
Pass
2FA

Fake Vindicaar visual problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message183
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 18:58:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/zone.php?zone=8714&&name=the-vindicaar

Bug description: I have no idea what's with this, it's been happening after completing the Argus campaign. When I use Lightforged Beacon/teleportation on Argus I sometimes get teleported to a Vindicaar which only resembles the "Antorus raid Vindicaar" version, while game tells me I'm in "the Exodar", even if I'm in the correct place on Krokuun (I see the players around me). It would be nice to investigate, especially if this explains why you sometimes fall through the map when you teleport. Maybe the game prop got replaced or there are more props than it should and they are rendered in wrong order.

I should probably mention that I don't use any tmorph, etc., the problem is server-side.

Proof: See screenshots here

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 19:03:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, no idea what is happening but this issue seems to happen indeed.

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 31 March 2020 17:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:31:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x