User
Pass
2FA

Freakz Master Series Tournament - Conclusion
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6260
PinkMeth

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2016 09:36)

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 11:34:28 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We finally had the tournament that everyone wanted, the only problem was that the tournament itself was really messy. This tourney could have been more special than others with a more special treatment, but it all resulted into this:

• GM's jumping around in the arena and taking the Shadow Insight Buff while they were spectating the players. This was a really bad one since it could have changed the matches / damage in different orders.
  • Gm's didn't even paid attention to the matches, we can see that on the vods like this one. The gm's were just jumping around, if we are looking closely at each arena we will see that, instead of checking / spectating the players every second, they were just afk in place for like 20-30 sec or just jumping in the opposite direction from where the players were.
  • The rules themselves were messy again and they didn't even followed them, luckely, a player gave me those two screenshots:
    The rule nr. 11 said: ''If a game lasts more then 10 minutes it will be called a draw and both teams will get a point. ''
    Print 1 Where the match started.
    Print 2 Where the match ended.
    There wasn't any draw in all of this. So far, this rule was ignored.
  • There were like 3 disconnects / lag issues on several players, everyone just ignored them. Especially on Scary, Retarded. Indeed, the disconnects were already after the half of the match, but if Shocker was there, he could have checked their latency b4 lag and after lag and it could have restarted the games, instead of the gm's just saying ''1-0 for the other team''.
  • Backup players were too overused, Kimbelice's team switched from playing with the main player to the backup and again to the main player and so on. That shouldn't have happened at all. Because you could have used your backup each time you had problems and then just changing to your normal comp again.
  • The realm itself had something eerie with it. Restoration Druid's regrowth was healing higher than it did on Genesis with same gear / enchant / procs, way higher. So with all of that being said, Restoration Druid had a pretty advantage on that realm.
  • Several items from the vendors were still missing. Example: The Resto Druid Off-parts. There were like 4 Gm's on that realm, why no one even moved a finger to check the Genesis gear NPC and the ones from the Tournament realm, ITEM BY ITEM? Items were missing since the realm was opened, but some of them were added, so far, the gm's didn't even fully checked the vendors.
  • Streaming had a pretty odd turn at the event. First of all, there was no GM streaming the event, i mean seriously, you can stream with a 350$ dollar pc nowadays, was it that hard? Instead, Turbokill streamed the event but after 1 day of streaming they removed his access from the realm because he didn't requested a ''permission'' to stream it, really? Evydence streamed the event after 1 day long, after the event was nearly finished, that's not a way to stream a event like this. As i said, the even should have been more appreciated, not with things like this happening.
  • No one from the streamers didn't even tried to use this guy's addon: Arena Spectator addon for Tournaments.. Cheers to the man, he modified it into a cool addon, sadly.. people didn't paid enough attention to him.
  • GM's backpedalling at spectate. Guys, guys! We are in 2016, in MMORPGS you need to remove the ''S'' KEY ! No one is walking with their back since the beginning of 2009-2010, c'mon!
  • Gm's weren't able to handle the players, there were like 2-3 players just swearing around and the GM's realised that after 2-3 hours.. And after that hours of cancer they muted them.
  • The event itself should have been more advertised, it's a event for money after all, isn't it? Some people should have just took some time to post on several forums / youtube videos / announcing it more often.
  • The event had the same problem like the Cataclysm ones. Players announced that they will come, GM's noted them and when the event started, half of them weren't there. The same happened here, more than 4 teams weren't there, no one even checked that or them or their IP's if they made a char on the realm and so on. If the GM's were more carefully into that and were checking the players that signed up, intensely, they would have postponed the event again and they could have posted on the forum that the event still needed some teams to start.
  • The event was paused for like 45 minutes in the beginning, just because of some misunderstanding with Rahun's team, again, if he didn't checked the rules more precisely, then the GM's should have did that b4 the event started not after. There were players waiting to play and they were just paused because of that problem.
  • Where was Optixy? That GM guy said he handled events for 10000$ cash and he knows what he's doing, well, he let all of the players down, whatever. That's not a way to prove your experience ^^
  • Evydence's stream had like 80 viewers after they removed the access of Turbokill from the realm, however, the stream had the music turned way too high and the music was too..bad, instead of just using the WoW sounds and without that addon for people in wheelchairs that can't check enemy spells / casts in arenas. ( No offense to Evydence here, i was just talking about the addon itself, it's really really bad. )
  • The event was too small, that's because of the low number of the teams that came to play, instead of the 32 ones that were announced. This event could have been more bigger and more interesting.
  • The GM's again showed their knowledge to the BASE WoW gm commands and instead of teleporting players into the arena, they did that, but not in the arena, they did it to a WSG Battleground here, so far, i think Hanrymode needed some honor, eh?
  • Shocker, where you was? I know that you are busy most of the time but you are the one who's giving the winners the money, you should have been there to see how the event went. And also, don't forget, the players needed you there! You are a big plus when you're with them, especially at those kinds of events.

The 3rd Prize was a bit..weird, i mean, it looked weird for the third team, it wrote ''0$'', at least that number should have been removed from there.
The PvP was way better than on Genesis, everyone finally saw that the meta gems made such such such a big difference on the other realm. PvP was more enjoyable on the Tournament one.
If we want more players, more fun and more desire to still make this game good, then, we need to put more effort into it. The event itself was at the level of an Average one from Cataclysm ( The ones with 8 teams ). Pretty bad, this one could have been more hyped and turned into something good and beautiful.
We also need the Genesis realm to be more ''protected'', there are like a tons of hackers in BG's and a ton of toxic people on global and no one is doing anything, Bacchu$ is just jumping around and staying with his 18 years prison sentence Anielaa on TS, instead of taking care of those things all the time, funny that, if someone says something about that girl, he's the first to come and warn the player / (s ) to stop.
Let's hope that in the future we take all those things under consideration and we'll put a more effort into events like this. Especially the GM's, no offense but, that was a average way of proving your knowledge to the game. Rageless and Shocker should be more severe with their GM's because, man, i know that we are humans and we all do mistakes..but those kind of mistakes are just because you didn't think / check for the second time before you want to ACT about something!

13 2

Hanrytalent
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 05-05-2016 13:53)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 11:44:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Event for dk and warr. Next time do it for 3vs3.
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 11:57:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1 ^^
And 1 more thing. I asked for a dual spec for like 20 mins and none bothered to give me. They said i can find it @trainer, but i explai ed it s no dual spec options at the trainer anr the gms there(kos, evy, rage and 1more random i don t remember the name) just ignored me. Fail event from my point of view, mext time make it 3s event, 2s is just so braindead.

0 0

Doru

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-01-2023 08:47)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 12:20:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The most gamebraking one was the resto druid's heals , he outhealed with 3 hots dk burst + gargo + xuen , and he stayed full mana in 45% damp outhealing everything with 3-4 hots ...never saw this anywhere :/

@and yes , 3v3 next time xD way more balanced

1 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 12:27:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have to agree with most of the things you said. I was so annoyed by the fact that all matches were so late, people randomly cursing each other in ro and it takes gm half an hour to get rid of it.
First of all you should have summoned players to some other zone before they are about to play and not keep them in same zone as rest of teams, you saw how crowded shattarah city was and full of spam.
Also GM's speaking romanian most of the time even tho half of participants were foreigners.
Druid heals were wrong indeed ( i mean no other healer managed to survive xuen/gargoyle combo without using some major cds and not to mention rdruid having 100% mana at 50% dampening). Anyway excuses won't change anything but im up for rematch on genesis with equal gear any time.
Anyway they played well and they deserved rewards.
What else annoyed me was that after event was done GM's didn't say a word, they just went offline. We still don't know anything about rewards...
Also when its bo5 between warr/hpala and rsham/warrior for example why the hell am i supposed to waste 1 hour just spectating them? You could have hosted 2 match ups at once. You had enough GMs.
Some players were breaking rules, cursing, making event look like clown fiesta and gms couldn't deal with them.
Some teams automatically got to quarterfinals without playing a single match, why is that? I mean its players fault for not showing up but come on, postponing was horrible. You could have also said before even that all players that don't show up will be punished unless they have strong excuse.

All in all at least tourney has shown how PvP should look like without legendary meta gems. All the "Top" teams on genesis got smashed in 1st round on event because of equal gear. That just proves how hard legendary meta gems are destroying genesis realm PvP and why we shouldn't give rewards this season because there was no competition really.

This post will probably get deleted and i'll get banned by shockr but that's not my fault, as active Reddit user im used to leave my opinions on forums and as long im not insulting anyone i don't see why would it get punished.

4 0

Qwerty93

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-09-2016 16:18)

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 12:43:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I honestly do not understand why back with comments only players who did not participate.Speak there are only players who did not participate.
0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 14:18:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You either keep this topic clean of Flame/Insults/Off-Topic/Stupid and lame jokes or I will warn everyone who doesn't do so and close the topic.
Make a constructive outcome not a lame and retarded one.

I'm not backing up my colleagues or something, but there are rules on the forum and you must respect them.

0 0

Funkstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2020 16:36)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 14:26:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I do agree with only one thing of your opinion and that one is about streaming yes that would have been too good and enough to prove to this kind of people who are claiming after an resto druid won tournament that Resto druid is healing more than at genesis which is absurd in everyway blabbing out without a single evidence just because they couldn't keep against Resto/DK.

Doru wrote:
The most gamebraking one was the resto druid's heals , he outhealed with 3 hots dk burst + gargo + xuen , and he stayed full mana in 45% damp outhealing everything with 3-4 hots ...never saw this anywhere :/

@and yes , 3v3 next time xD way more balanced

Are you aware that you barely could cast anything due from massive of interrupts and peels from my partner?
How you're supposed to take an huge percentage of my health when you weren't doing enough pressure?
My partner did couple of millions of dmg more than you and you were struggling keeping up with your casting since your partner was sitting in CC from stun>cyc>fear
If one of you truly think that I'm doing more heal than Genesis you're free to challenge me in the exact Genesis realm anytime even though I'm not fully geared.

As for ' he outhealed with 3 hots dk burst + gargo + xuen , and he stayed full mana in 45% damp outhealing everything with 3-4 hots ...never saw this anywhere :/ '
You simply can blame my partner for using his defensive CD's and kitting insanely great allowing him to keep a distance on purpose to avoid Necrotic Strike while they were bursting and in the exact time interrupting Gargoyle and sometimes even Cycloning Gargoyle against the opposite DK team.
The DK could switch on me only one time and he brought me significantly below 35% forcing me to use all my defensive CD's (including ursoc) when my partner were out of peels which even lend me at 45% mana in the last game.
Judging by your comments perspective and the games we played against you seems you're used to eat all the burst against DK without doing a considerable amount of support for your team which is the vice-versa with us.
Therefore bring the steam videos to define the opposite.

Feel free to take a eye in the damage done overall.

http://imgur.com/wOozNt0 http://imgur.com/uzXLOM3

2 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 14:30:45 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ofcourse that it's always the GM's fault, players didn't make anything wrong (like didn't bother to come, flaming from a stupid thing and don't event start about that flame from twitch).
Always you think that you're the victims and GM's are the big fault, let me say one thing, i wasn't a GM 3 months ago, and yes, i was thinking like you (GM's are always the one who ruin this server), but now, after 3 months of GM, i saw so many incompatible/flame/stupidity from players, and I switched my idea, you're the main problem of this server, you don't even deserve to have another PvP event, you don't know how to control yourself (I'm talking about RO community in 99% of the case), you're just flaming because: you lose/disqualified, then you start flamming from all shitty things.
You don't know how hard was the work for this PvP realm, do you think that items, gear, pet zone, can be made in 10 minutes? Do you think that moving character/giving access from realm to realm is easy? do you think that spectating people that already flame at you it's easy? Let me tell you something, I was with you guys, about the PvP scene not beeing so active, but now, after all that I saw in that Tournament, I'm not even going to talk about another PvP event/vendors/etc.
You don't deserve it, until you learn to appreciate what it's offered.

Now start to attack me, like a normal thing, but I already closed this subject for me. Peace.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

7 0

lolephix
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 09-04-2019 19:39)

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 14:50:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Evydence wrote:
Ofcourse that it's always the GM's fault, players didn't make anything wrong (like didn't bother to come, flaming from a stupid thing and don't event start about that flame from twitch).
Always you think that you're the victims and GM's are the big fault, let me say one thing, i wasn't a GM 3 months ago, and yes, i was thinking like you (GM's are always the one who ruin this server), but now, after 3 months of GM, i saw so many incompatible/flame/stupidity from players, and I switched my idea, you're the main problem of this server, you don't event deserve to have another PvP event, you don't know how to control yourself (I'm talking about RO community in 99% of the case), you're just flaming because: you lose/disqualified, then you start flamming from all shitty things.
You don't know how hard was the work for this PvP realm, do you think that items, gear, pet zone, can be made in 10 minutes? Do you think that moving character/giving access from realm to realm is easy? do you think that spectating people that already flame at you it's easy? Let me tell you something, I was with you guys, about the PvP not beeing so activitly, but now, after all that I saw in that Tournament, I'm not even going to talk about another PvP event/vendors/etc.

Now start to attack me, like a normal thing, but I already closed this subject for me. Peace.

The only thing u have done yeasterday was to kick Turbokill from the tournament realm and "steal" his viewers.

1 1

Doru

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-01-2023 08:47)

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 14:53:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Funkstar wrote:

Are you aware that you barely could cast anything due from massive of interrupts and peels from my partner?
How you're supposed to take an huge percentage of my health when you weren't doing enough pressure?
My partner did couple of millions of dmg more than you and you were struggling keeping up with your casting since your partner was sitting in CC from stun>cyc>fear

In the first arena we had equal dmg but ofc u have only the pics when he outdmg somebody.He never intrerupted me , not even once in both arenas , i coudn't pressure because the druid heals to much on tourn realm. And stop sayin` u weren't full mana in 50% damp , everybody from tournament realm + stream saw the same , only u didn't -

@ evy this was only a topic for discussions don't turn it into QQ with posts like that , it's like u'r beggin for flame -

3 0

smashy7

[Gladiator]

(since 05-04-2019 22:37)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 16:14:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Retail Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Smash%C3%BD/achievement#95:165
Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/smashy46
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0anp75oOZh8s4fJLBKfL-Q
<-------- Xwow Tbc Warrior

Last edited by smashy7 on 28-03-2016, 23:14:16; edited 1 time in total
3 0

wildhunt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-02-2017 20:01)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 21:04:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've watched all the tournament pretty much, excluding the finals which I will as soon as the vod is up.
So far all I can say is a couple of things:
Organization wasn't that good (honestly), it wasn't that bad either, you cannot expect everything running smoothly as it would on a GCD or MLG or even AT, these people aren't top event organizers, they're just standard players doing GM servise.
Basicly flaming them would be kinda-sorta ungr8ful and stupid, coz when you think about they made the event coz the community asked, not coz they give jack-shit giving money to a bunch of *** randoms(woohoo dirty talk pls no bannerino).

That put aside, the schedule wasn't that good either, too many matches all done one by one, making it extremely hard for players that are participating due to lack of focus (waiting 2hrs for a match sup) and viewers also (yes some of us actually watched it.)

Another thing that was really aids was the sudden kill of Turbo's stream, I for example, didn't like Evys annoying Gladiatorsa bitching on every spell known to man and the discusting UI (no offense), I prefered Turbo's.
What I think you guys should've done was set up streams in advance(either full staff or staff-players) and make a deal in advance what will you use addons wise and how your general UI should've looked in the broadcast.

And for the closer, I'd like to say I'm really sad so many people didn't show and believe they should get some sort of punnishment (even deleting 1 copper would be great) for making fools out of players which actually invested time to show up. One other thing for the future tournaments, you might wanna consider completely disabling the /s chat coz from a views point of view, it kinda didn't look like a tournament is going on, but rather a 5 year old kindergarden food-fight (this obviously doesnt apply to all, but I strongly believe people have noticed).

Congrats to winners, the followups and every1 who participated.

Peace out

0 0

nazzgull

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2016 19:38)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 21:35:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Evydence wrote:
Always you think that you're the victims and GM's are the big fault, let me say one thing, i wasn't a GM 3 months ago, and yes, i was thinking like you (GM's are always the one who ruin this server), but now, after 3 months of GM, i saw so many incompatible/flame/stupidity from players, and I switched my idea, you're the main problem of this server, you don't even deserve to have another PvP event, you don't know how to control yourself (I'm talking about RO community in 99% of the case), you're just flaming because: you lose/disqualified, then you start flamming from all shitty things.
You don't know how hard was the work for this PvP realm, do you think that items, gear, pet zone, can be made in 10 minutes? Do you think that moving character/giving access from realm to realm is easy? do you think that spectating people that already flame at you it's easy? Let me tell you something, I was with you guys, about the PvP scene not beeing so active, but now, after all that I saw in that Tournament, I'm not even going to talk about another PvP event/vendors/etc.

why didn't you saved the matches on past broadcast? is that hard?!you should've let turbo stream until end

0 0

Froster

[The doctor is in]

(since 27-12-2020 22:08)

Votes: 87

Post Posted: 28-03-2016, 01:21:03 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I usually don't interfere in petty squabbles, but somehow this time you managed to pull me from my hibernation status.

For those of you who do not know me, I would like to give you my warm greetings. The name's in the left, I've been a staff member for more than 6 years around here and I oversee my colleagues' activity on the server. For those of you who do know me, especially the Romanian players, I can assure you that my presence here means that something got *** up. If it's on your side or our side, we'll figure it out at the end of my post. So I suggest you buckle the hell up, because it's gonna be a long ride.

First, I would like to thank PinkMeth for the time he took to post the list of complaints, your feedback is welcome and I will discuss on the basis of what you wrote.

Quote:
GM's jumping around in the arena and taking the Shadow Insight Buff while they were spectating the players. This was a really bad one since it could have changed the matches / damage in different orders.

Saying "it could have changed" means it didn't affect the outcome of the matches. Either way, I'm not sure how many time my colleagues did that, and I'd like you to elaborate or think of a number. I'd like to apologise on their behalf though.

Quote:
Gm's didn't even paid attention to the matches, we can see that on the vods like this one. The gm's were just jumping around, if we are looking closely at each arena we will see that, instead of checking / spectating the players every second, they were just afk in place for like 20-30 sec or just jumping in the opposite direction from where the players were.

Honestly, I don't find this a valid accusation. A GM's position doesn't influence the camera view of the GM. I can strut around like a retarded pony ingame, but my camera is focused on something else. I will take this into consideration in asking my colleagues to limit their position. Again, I've seen the vod and I don't find this that big of a deal.

Quote:
The rules themselves were messy again and they didn't even followed them, luckely, a player gave me those two screenshots:
The rule nr. 11 said: ''If a game lasts more then 10 minutes it will be called a draw and both teams will get a point. ''
Print 1 Where the match started.
Print 2 Where the match ended.
There wasn't any draw in all of this. So far, this rule was ignored.

I didn't take part in organising this event, though I find this rule more of a "lazy rule". I will talk to the organisers and see what went wrong on this. If the rule was ignored however, the matches went accordingly as they should've had and that didn't influence the outcome by a large margin.

Quote:
There were like 3 disconnects / lag issues on several players, everyone just ignored them. Especially on Scary, Retarded. Indeed, the disconnects were already after the half of the match, but if Shocker was there, he could have checked their latency b4 lag and after lag and it could have restarted the games, instead of the gm's just saying ''1-0 for the other team''.

From what I've seen, there's a conspiracy theory that he got flooded or so. However I'd like to contradict you on the Shocker part, but later in my post...

Quote:
The realm itself had something eerie with it. Restoration Druid's regrowth was healing higher than it did on Genesis with same gear / enchant / procs, way higher. So with all of that being said, Restoration Druid had a pretty advantage on that realm.
Several items from the vendors were still missing. Example: The Resto Druid Off-parts. There were like 4 Gm's on that realm, why no one even moved a finger to check the Genesis gear NPC and the ones from the Tournament realm, ITEM BY ITEM? Items were missing since the realm was opened, but some of them were added, so far, the gm's didn't even fully checked the vendors.

I put these together since they are realm related. I would like more feedback on the first part with proper evidence, the second one might be due to the high volume of the problems you mentioned. I will talk to my colleagues and will try to get things more prepared for the further events. We apologise for the latter part.

Quote:
Evydence's stream had like 80 viewers after they removed the access of Turbokill from the realm, however, the stream had the music turned way too high and the music was too..bad, instead of just using the WoW sounds and without that addon for people in wheelchairs that can't check enemy spells / casts in arenas. ( No offense to Evydence here, i was just talking about the addon itself, it's really really bad. )
Streaming had a pretty odd turn at the event. First of all, there was no GM streaming the event, i mean seriously, you can stream with a 350$ dollar pc nowadays, was it that hard? Instead, Turbokill streamed the event but after 1 day of streaming they removed his access from the realm because he didn't requested a ''permission'' to stream it, really? Evydence streamed the event after 1 day long, after the event was nearly finished, that's not a way to stream a event like this. As i said, the even should have been more appreciated, not with things like this happening.

I'll state my opinion here, though it might seem a bit subjective. I know Turbokill and his gang of misfits since 2011 (end of LK beginning of Cataclysm). They were a nuisance then, but they started to show signs of maturity. Since then, I always take issues that involve him with a grain of salt. From what I've heard, he started streaming some stuff involving players yelling nasty stuff, so we politely asked him to stop doing so, above the fact that he didn't ask for streaming permission. He refused so my colleagues kicked him. Take it as you want, you can see from the way I talk about him that I don't really hold him close to my heart, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible.
Disregarding this, streaming was actually an issue that we hope to fix in the further events. We again apologise for this.

Quote:
Where was Optixy? That GM guy said he handled events for 10000$ cash and he knows what he's doing, well, he let all of the players down, whatever. That's not a way to prove your experience ^^

I'm gonna say it here, even though Optixy will disapprove with the fact that I'm defending him: I've talked to him, and he was bed-ridden due to a cold he caught (I'm also a med-student in the 5th year, hence my absence from the spotlights. Go figure). I advised him not to further jeopardise his health, and for that I take full credit. I can assure you that he's actually quite good at what he does, and hopefully he won't be sick at the next events. Get well, buddy.

The rest of the quotes are not so relevant but I'll try to divide them into smaller categories so that they become relevant:
a) Complaints regarding the staff members: I mean c'mon, you wrote me about backpedaling, even I still do that sometimes. Also, the "base knowledge to the WoW commands" seems like a personal attack headed towards someone. I know events are supposed to look professional to the very end, and we aim to do that, since I've started making this long post. But you can't pick off on my colleagues for the fact that they're backpedaling or that they misteleported someone.

b) Shocker, where art thou? Even though I'm pretty sure he reads this post, he's usually more careful in choosing his words and when to speak in public. Me on the other hand I like to interact when there's lots of drama (such as this one). I can tell you that Shocker is the backbone of this community but in what terms: he fixes stuff. Day and night and day and night. He leaves the event problems in our hands. Our work is carefully divided so that each of us do something. You can't ask the guy after a night of coding (He sometimes told me about his program, and me being a night-owl I constantly catch him still awake at 6 AM, fixing a pesky bug or a glitch in the matrix or god knows what) to oversee an event that's supposed to run smoothly....WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY FINAL POINT which I'm gonna try to get into detail as much as possible

c) THE PLAYER: Yes, you, the 16 year old 10th grader that loves mashing buttons in Arathi Basin. The 22 year old student who wants to chill at a raid after a hard day's work. Or the 15 year old construction worker (no pun intended) who loves to pick off on other helpless people on the global chat.

You decide if the state of the server goes well or does not. YOU PROMOTE US. We'll try our best to promote our events through videos and announcements, but YOU can propagate this movement further. You share stuff about our server, you talk to other people. That's why it's called a COMMUNITY. Because all of us have to contribute to the well being of it. If it isn't for your promotion, the sever won't get notoriety through the other realms, then it will wither and die. YOUR BEHAVIOR dictates if things go well or not. If you're patient, well-mannered and try to maintain the order then things will run smooth even if there's mistakes on our sides. We'll acknowledge them, we'll apologize about them and all of us will learn something from them. However if you act like 12 year old spoiled brats with a mouth as foul as a prostitute's vagina, then it gets frustrating. Especially for us. If we get frustrated, then things will turn to what this event has turned, and all hell will break loose.
Furthermore, if you guys don't know to get to a place in time, be it a date with that chick you met last night, or a business meeting, you lose opportunities. The same situation happened here. We can't control that, and usually if people join an event, they should be there, or at least announce us that they can't be there so that we will find proper replacements. Last but not least, if you're not invited to a party, you don't show there like an asshole and start trashing things up and throwing tantrums. That shows a lack of respect towards the organisers and the players that were invited.

So. Who's fault was this? I'd say that some things weren't handled properly, as you guys pointed out, and I'd like to apologize for them. In the future I'll try to get more involved in the events that we'll host. I'd like to thank the players who were polite, patient and well mannered to the very end. You guys are the reason Shocker's fixing stuff night and day (besides the donation cash TROLOLOLOLO), Rageless and I keep doing what we're doing (well him mostly, I do night), Optixy is attempting to host events, and my other colleagues are helping with all the various stuff. You're the reason we'll keep adapting and improving.

For the players that know me and they were well, none of the above (especially Romanian players), I'd like to say I'm disappointed. Not because you did those stuff, kept flaming and disrupted the event in your various nefarious ways. But because it's been 6 years and you still remained that cancerous-downtrodden-obnoxious-childish mass of players that made me quit the game in the first place and almost made me quit my staff position. You guys didn't change. At all. People change you know, keep that in mind for the further events. -

13 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 June 2016 10:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 23-04-2024, 16:53:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x