User
Pass
2FA

Game closes by himself all time!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message553
Nounny

[Mentally Stable]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 05-07-2021, 18:07:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,
I've expericied an issue with the game because i can't play 5min without it closing and giving no error messages... I did download the whole game again but the issue continues, i've instaled the VC_redist.x64 avaliable here on freakz and the issue continues... I've even run the game on compatibility mode but the issue continues... what should i do? -(

[Edit]

i've updated the BIOS drive (Lenovo s145 Ryzen 5 3500u) today and seems it have resolved the problem, i'll keep updating this post if the issue happen again.

[Edit2]

Yep, just closed 4 times now, the bug continues :/

Last edited by Nounny on 08-07-2021, 06:58:14; edited 3 times in total
0 0

taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-07-2021, 15:22:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you have Windows 7/8/10 you could check the Windows Logs. That would give you a clue about the errors. It's usually something about the videocard drivers. Also check the logs folder in your game, that may have some info about the errors.

If you use Linux check the Wine logs, they are in the same folder where the freakz launcher is.

1 0

Nounny

[Mentally Stable]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 11-07-2021, 04:46:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

taro12 wrote:
If you have Windows 7/8/10 you could check the Windows Logs. That would give you a clue about the errors. It's usually something about the videocard drivers. Also check the logs folder in your game, that may have some info about the errors.

If you use Linux check the Wine logs, they are in the same folder where the freakz launcher is.

Greetings,

So, i did check the wow logs and there's a "MemoryLeak.log" archieve with the content "shutdown", should it be there? In "Hotfix.log" there's a lot of "invalid" marked stuff too but i don't know what it means and i didn't noticed anything else there could help find the problem.

0 0

taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-07-2021, 13:00:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, there isn't anything suspicious in the wow logs, the memory log and the hotfix should have some messages like that.

You need to check the Windows logs. Open the Event viewer or google about "checking the windows 10 logs" and look in the Windows Logs/System for some Errors around the time the game crashed. There would be some error logged about why the game crashed or if some drivers reset. Copy/paste the detail of the logged error, it's at the bottom in the large text box.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 03:01:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x