User
Pass
2FA

Game won't start.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message2873
sarpos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2020 07:07)

Post Posted: 14-01-2020, 16:23:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, yesterday downloaded legion 7.2.5 client from this forum and today tried to enter the game but it won't start at all. Im seeing it on the Task Manager but nothing happens ( waited at least 30 min maybe more ) please help me.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-01-2020, 17:55:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello sarpos,

You're missing game files.

Right click the torrent and force re-check the files, in worst case redownload.

Make sure to use a stable internet connection and a proper Torrent client - NO Webtorrents!

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

sarpos

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-01-2020, 18:02:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
Hello sarpos,

You're missing game files.

Right click the torrent and force re-check the files, in worst case redownload.

Make sure to use a stable internet connection and a proper Torrent client - NO Webtorrents!

Best regards
Sarah

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did the recheck and downloaded some more files but didnt work. I think the problem is the config folder but couldnt find the working one. Tried everyone on the forums but didnt work. Do you know a working one?

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-01-2020, 00:01:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No, the config folder can't be the reason.

Game not starting but showing up in Task Manager means you're missing crucial game files. 100% guaranteed.

It has nothing to do with bad configs or wrong settings or anything like that, those are guaranteed to bring up various error messages, depending on what's wrong.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

sarpos

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-01-2020, 00:12:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
No, the config folder can't be the reason.

Game not starting but showing up in Task Manager means you're missing crucial game files. 100% guaranteed.

It has nothing to do with bad configs or wrong settings or anything like that, those are guaranteed to bring up various error messages, depending on what's wrong.

When I use the default config or the first config shared in forum it gives an error message yes but for the second one there is no error message but won't start.

0 0

Index1221

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2022 06:11)

Post Posted: 15-02-2020, 12:51:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am having the same problem. I load the launcher, but it just sits there and does nothing (I can find it in task manager). But, if i close all the processes (launcher freakz and/or wow.exe, and then run the launcher again it does load. Strange behaviour imho. Is there any way to make sure it loads the first time?
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:28:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x