User
Pass
2FA

Guides For Newbies (and not only for them)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message153
AndreiMartin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-08-2020 07:24)

Post Posted: 11-04-2020, 21:10:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I feel like the server would be accessible to a lot more players if the forums had stuff that explained the game from top to bottom so that a newcomer can understand. To better explain that statement I'll give you an example:
-> I want to get 2-3 friends to play with me on Freakz, but 2 out of 3 haven't played this game at all, but are able to learn games from guides and tutorials
-> I would've loved to show them some resources which they can read / watch / experience and get them up to date with what wow means (fact is that imo so many changes took place since the early expansions when you could explain the whole game in like 3-4 hours)
-> I tried searching directly on the internet, or youtube, but the problem is there aren't many tutorials out there for classes, specs, leveling guides, leveling professions & so on - for Legion and for Freakz (which probably has its own tweaks regarding multiple aspects of the game)
-> Therefore it will be really hard, probably next to impossible to initiate them in this game without spending at least half a day on the subject and even then, for any further question they'll have to come to me and there will be tons of those probably.

What I am trying to say is that, if the targeted player count was not reached yet, this might be a good way to actually raise it. Guides that can help total newbies get into game can be really useful. Moreover, they could be partially used by players from previous expansions joining, or even experienced players from current expansions that would like to refresh their memory on a certain subject (though, the latter might very well go on google, as they probably know what to search for).

I know it must be probably hard to put them together yourselves, because they need a lot of time invested to be done correctly, but you could provide an incentive to those who are willing to do so. Not in the form of money, but maybe in-game rewards. I do not wish to sound condescending, but only wanted to express a need that we encountered and that could in my opinion benefit the server greatly if fulfilled.

Cheers!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 18:29:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x