User
Pass
2FA

Guild Reputation Fix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message722
tactrix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-09-2022 12:04)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-05-2019, 07:33:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For some strange reason you guys have guild reputations at a DISMAL level, why? In the real game guild reputation is one of the easiest reputations to max out, but for some reason you have a higher chance of hitting exalted with every single faction in the broken isles combined before you hit revered with you guild. I left my own personal guild for 5 minutes and my reputation dropped to 0, wtf is that? In the retail game it takes weeks for your reputation to drop that low, and for some reason you attached guild reputation only to quests that are your level? That's also wrong, you should be gaining guild rep for any kind of quest.
1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:11:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Should be fixed now, if it still doesn't work correctly -> open a bug report.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:13:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x