User
Pass
2FA

Guild reputation is knocked down or reset to zero ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message636
devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 04-11-2014, 11:45:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From wowpedia http://wowpedia.org/Guild_reputation

Quote:
..... joining a different guild, your Guild reputation is knocked down a level - if you had reached Exalted with your previous Guild, you will drop to Revered with your new Guild.

In Freakz , is the same as Blizzard ? I think my previous guild reputations were reset to zero after switching to a new guild. Is it bug or rule of Freakz server ?

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 6 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 04-11-2014, 13:47:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Patch changes : Patch 5.0.4
Guild reputation doesn't automatically reset to Neutral on joining a new guild, now only drops to next level down, Exalted->Revered, Revered->Honored, Honored->Friendly, Friendly->Neutral.

On 4.3.4, if you leave a guild you lose the reputation with it. Guild reputation is lost if you go 30 days unguilded after guild removal. If in those 30 days you rejoin that guild, reputation lost with it, should return to you. That to keep in mind if you enter another guild in this process you lose that acquired reputation. Also, if you get kicked from a guild and your character is offline, rep is not lost if you join another guild. If you are online, rep is lost and you have to start all over.

Retired

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 12 November 2014 13:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 06:44:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x